Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Go down

08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments Empty 08/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Post by Admin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am

7-Aug Job 19-20, Galatians 3-4, Psalms 41-45, Proverbs 7

A study on THE WICKED.  Concerning the wicked, this is the promise of God for his inheritance:

Job 20:15-29 (NIV) 15 He will spit out the riches he swallowed; God will make his stomach vomit them up. 16  He will suck the poison of serpents; the fangs of an adder will kill him. 17  He will not enjoy the streams, the rivers flowing with honey and cream. 18  What he toiled for he must give back uneaten; he will not enjoy the profit from his trading. 19  For he has oppressed the poor and left them destitute; he has seized houses he did not build. 20  "Surely he will have no respite from his craving; he cannot save himself by his treasure. 21  Nothing is left for him to devour; his prosperity will not endure. 22  In the midst of his plenty, distress will overtake him; the full force of misery will come upon him. 23  When he has filled his belly, God will vent his burning anger against him and rain down his blows upon him. 24  Though he flees from an iron weapon, a bronze-tipped arrow pierces him. 25  He pulls it out of his back, the gleaming point out of his liver. Terrors will come over him; 26  total darkness lies in wait for his treasures. A fire unfanned will consume him and devour what is left in his tent. 27  The heavens will expose his guilt; the earth will rise up against him. 28  A flood will carry off his house, rushing waters on the day of God's wrath. 29  Such is the fate God allots the wicked, the heritage appointed for them by God."

If you will allow me, I want to do a brief study on the biblical view of the wicked, God's judgment, and the only way back to God. I believe this study will enlighten you and challenge you as well.

The Old Testament word for WICKED means "mark misser" or one who shoots an arrow and misses the bullseye.  We all have fallen short and missed the bullseye (mark of the high calling). God commands us to be Holy and perfect, yet a mark misser cannot attain that command and therefore is disqualified from walking with God, living in Heaven, etc.  So ALL HAVE SINNED means that we are all wicked.  We might not have a crooked, pointed, green witches nose (as many think of wickedness) but we are all biblically wicked, if we belong to the race of Adam, humans, sons of Adam.

It's important to know and understand the beginning of Adam's wickedness, the nature of his fall, and the judgment of God which is NOT reversible.  I am going to use key Bible scriptures that relate to Adam's fall in the garden.  I'll make BOLD the part of the scriptures that I'm focusing on.

Isaiah 14:12-19 (NIV) 12  How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! 13  You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. 14  I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." 15  But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit. 16  Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, 17  the man who made the world a desert, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?" 18  All the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb. 19  But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot,

Ezekiel 28:11-19 (NIV) 11  The word of the LORD came to me: 12  "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13  You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14  You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15  You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. 16  Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. 17  Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. 18  By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. 19  All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.'"

This is clearly talking about Adam because he was the guardian cherub over Eden, and he was made as the model of perfection until WICKEDNESS was found in him.  When Adam sinned against God's authority and command, God judged him and removed him from his exalted position.  He cast him to the earth, reduced him to ashes, and brought him to a horrible end.  The very last verse says AND WILL BE NO MORE.  Yikes! He cast Adam out of the garden and cursed him to destruction.  His sin against God's authority caused judgment which was a one way trip down.  There is no return possible.  This is the judgment of God on any heavenly beings who rebel against God.  The judgment is always FINAL, and it's a ONE WAY TRIP down.

We know that Lucifer rebelled against God, and God cursed him, casting him down from Heaven in a FINAL, sweeping blow which was a ONE WAY TRIP down.

We know that Korah and his company of rebels sinned against God by reviling Moses, and God cursed him.  He opened up the earth, and swallowed his company of 250 men, their women and children, tents, donkeys, and everything they owned - alive, right into hell itself.  It was a ONE WAY TRIP down with no return possible.  Judgment FINAL.

We know that King Saul rebelled against God and he was removed from his kingdom. The sentence was FINAL, and his fall was a ONE WAY TRIP down with no reversal possible.

We know that King Ahab earned a one way trip ticket to full and final judgment against God.  The curse of God was final, and it was a ONE WAY TRIP to death.

What I'm getting at is that God's judgments are final.  And when Adam sinned, we all fell.  The race of Adam has been judged, sentenced, and cursed.  There is NO WAY BACK TO HEAVEN for Adam - period.  God will not reverse His decision.  The trip down to destitution on planet earth, disconnected from God and the eternal 4th dimension is permanent.  There is absolutely NO WAY that you or I will ever see God again or re-connect to Him - in our adamic, old human based life.  People don't realize this or they forget, and the gospel is not accurately preached to them.  Therefore they modify or morph the gospel of Jesus Christ to fit their own whims and fallen adamic nature.  Seeker sensitive churches promise to give you a good message and make you feel better about your old adamic self, without commanding that the old adamic nature DIES and the person seeks to become BORN AGAIN by the renewal of the Holy Spirit through the resurrection power of God into a new life.  

The truth is that only those who are BORN AGAIN, not of flesh but of the Spirit, are qualified to ever connect with God again.  Without this new life of Christ in us, and without dying to the old self, old nature, and the adamic lifestyle, we will never honestly connect with God.  And don't ever try to dress up the pig and make him look better.  Adam is cursed, judged, and condemned forever.  He "WILL BE NO MORE" from God's perspective.  Our money, good looks, sacrifices, and religious duties will not change God's mind.  Dust to dust it is... and that's the plight of mankind on the earth, disconnected from God, no longer heirs of eternal life, and no longer empowered with the position of anointed cherub over the garden of Eden.

Thank God for Jesus Christ who came as a man, who died on the horrible cross of suffering, and He dragged all men to the cross with Him.  We all died IN HIM because He represented the adamic race when he suffered the punishment and agony of death.  When Jesus said, "IT IS FINISHED", He knew that finally the adamic race had paid the price and was DEAD. He then hung his head and took us all into death with Him.  And three days later, God raised Him from the dead.  When He raised, He powerfully raised us up together with Him as well.  This is the NEW LIFE in Christ, and the old life is gone, passed way, in our past, and is not part of our new life in Christ!  Paul said it this way:

Galatians 2:20 (NIV)  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 5:22-25 (NIV) 22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23  gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24  Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25  Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

If you are in Christ, then you have died to your old self, adamic nature.  The life you live is not your own, but it's CHRIST who lives inside of you now.  You (old adam) no longer live!  This is the greatest news since God cursed adam to a non reversible fall out of eternity.  And now in this new life, we are sons of God, children of God, ambassadors for Christ, and members of the kingdom of God.  We have just re-connected with Heaven and walked back into the garden of God.  All of His benefits are available to us, and we can now begin to learn who we really are, and how we should live in this new kingdom that we've been brought to.  Thank God for Jesus Christ who took us to the grave and who raised us up again so that the judgment of God is complete and final in our lives!

The inheritance of the wicked is ZERO, ZILCH, DEATH, and NO REMEMBRANCE of his life.  But the inheritance of the saints of God is revealed when a person becomes born again into the new, eternal life of God.  The heavens and the earth are now your inheritance, and you will live for eternity with Him!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Tomorrow's Reading:
8-Aug Job 21-22, Galatians 5-6, Psalms 46-50, Proverbs 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down