Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

13-Dec Micah 1-2, 2 Cor. 3-4, Psalms 81-85, Proverbs 13

Today, I sit in Panama City, which is literally a LITTLE AMERICA in all fashions. Wow, I must say that I'm impressed with the city in many ways.  It's grown over 10% per year over the last 2 years, while America has declined.  This says that alot of big money has transferred from America to Panama as one declines and the other expands.  If you're ever interested in retiring overseas, you should probably visit Panama City, Guatemala, Costa Rica and even Nicaragua.  The weather, the organic foods, the nice and friendly cultures, it's a totally different world in Central America! WARNING! Before you decide to live in another country, make sure that you have taken the basic COMPASS GUIDE class, that you have your 1, 5, and 10 year goals completed, and that you have your 25 word core vision statement completed!  There is nothing worse than a person moving to another country, who doesn't know what God has called them to do! Very devastating and disappointing!!  (Today's study is below these 3 pictures)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Micah 2:1-3 (NIV)1 Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.  2 They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud a man of his home, a fellowman of his inheritance. 3 Therefore, the Lord says:"I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves.

Micah prophecies to Israel concerning their wickedness in their daily activities, indicating that God was going to return upon their heads a disaster that they couldn't save themselves from.  Indeed, God is looking at the daily lifestyle of the believer.  As far as the non believer, that person is not even in the kingdom, nor are they even on God's radar for kingdom blessings, because they have not been born again into the kingdom of light, renewed and filled with the Spirit, and they haven't activated, received, and applied the precious gift of Christ's blood to their lives.  So they're locked in the "first adam" death, literally a DEAD MAN WALKING.

But for the believers who have been translated into the kingdom of light, there is a change.  And that change is from the inside - outward.  The outward activities of daily life don't happen because we need to be good and righteous. They don't happen because we know what we should do.  They actually happen because we are living a brand new life, not our own, but the life of Jesus Christ who lives, moves and has His being in us.  Our daily actions begin to emulate Jesus Christ on the earth, because Christ is living inside of His temple, and you are that temple!

Gal 2:20-21 (NIV) 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

We need to continually submit our lives to God's living Word, to prayer, fasting, and fellowship with other believers because these actions will continue to stimulate and strengthen the life of our inner man/spirit.  When we submit to God's Word and eternal fire, we will find that He will reveal areas of our life that need to change for the glory of God.  He will show us areas of fraud, lying, cheating, dishonor, abuse, stealing, rebellion, etc. that is coming to our surface.  He will also give us the power, His Word, and His promises to overcome, bring change from the inside, and to stop doing what we did before.  There is nothing like the judgment of God that brings the power to change, in a friendly and personal way rather than through destruction which comes on children of rebellion, disobedience, and of the order of the first adam.  

God commands us to judge ourselves so that we will not be condemned with the world and the first adam lifestyle of rebellion.
1 Cor 11:31-32 (NIV) 31 But if we judged ourselves, we would not come under judgment. 32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

Paul was careful not to even judge himself according to his own standards, thoughts, ethics, or upbringing.  He wanted God and His Word of fire to judge him.
1 Cor 4:2-3 (NIV) 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.

The daily reading of the Bible is so important to believers, as the Word will actually judge you and bring the power, the Spirit, and the revelation knowledge to change, repent, and walk in salvation power.  Keep to your commitment to read every day, because that impartation of God's Word is working! It's changing you, directing you, and arming your spirit man and your mind.  You are walking under the power of God's Word, and can be of FAITH AND COURAGE that your steps are His steps, your thoughts are becoming His thoughts, and your actions are His actions on the earth!  You are building His Kingdom through daily living and you are right where He wants you to be!   sunny king  sunny

Tomorrow's Reading:
14-Dec Micah 3-4, 2 Cor. 5-6, Psalms 86-90, Proverbs 14
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down