Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

5-Feb Exodus 23-24 John 3-4 Psalms 26-30 Proverbs 5

Ex 23:20-23 (NIV) 20 "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. 22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. 23 My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out.

ANGEL: Ambassador, king, messenger, prophet, priest, teacher.

When God sends something or someone to you, it's of the utmost importance that you PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN!  You have received a sovereign and divine blessing.  To rebel, resist, or waste his time would be a massive violation against you, your soul, your future, and your health/safety.  Whatever God is trying to bring to you will be ripped away, and it will not return.  How do we know what to pay attention to?  If God's name is in it.  The scripture said that HE (the angel) will not forgive your rebellion because MY NAME is in him.

I believe that this is a very important aspect of discipleship, for "followers of Christ".  Christians everywhere will not respond correctly to God's messengers, but Followers of Christ must.  We must learn to discern what has God's name written in it.  What messenger, prophet, pastor, ,priest, king, mentor, father, mother has HIS NAME in them?  We must know, and we must develop an attitude that says "Yes Sir, I'm Listening!"  We must follow, obey, receive the guidance and instruction, and honor, honor, honor the messenger who has HIS NAME in them.

One of the most powerful things that you can honor and obey is your COMPASS GUIDE 25 word core life statement.  This has been brought from out of your Spirit and written on paper.  It is the written purpose statement of Heaven for your life. It has HIS NAME in it.  It is a messenger, a prophet, a guidance counselor, a compass, and a king because it has the king's name, signature, and will built within it.  Your 25 word Core Purpose Statement is no different than if God were to drop down on a chariot of fire and hand you a scroll with 25 words of direction for your life.  It must be honored, reflected upon, submitted to, and obeyed.  This is a key to your success!

If you will obey and honor your core vision statement and the goals that proceed out of your living daily relationship with Christ, you will find that the statement (the angel) will lead you into . . .

Ex 23:22-23 (NIV) 22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. 23 My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out.

DIVINE FAVOR, STRENGTH, & SUPERNATURAL OPEN DOORS will open to you when you walk in "THE WAY" that God has set for you.  Pay attention.  Listen.  Obey. Follow. Honor the messenger.  You are on your way to victory, increased authority, expanded dominion, and real life success!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
6-Feb Exodus 25-26 John 5-6 Psalms 31-35 Proverbs 6
7-Feb Exodus 27-28 John 7-8 Psalms 36-40 Proverbs 7
8-Feb Exodus 29-30 John 9-10 Psalms 41-45 Proverbs 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down