Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/14 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

14-Nov Ezekiel 33-34, Acts 5-6, Psalms 86-90, Proverbs 14

Kingdom Responsibility - The Watchman On The Wall

Ezek 33:7-9 (NIV)7 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8 When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself.

When we become citizens of the Kingdom of God, we must take on the responsibilities of the Kingdom.  Each nation has requirements for it's citizens and the Kingdom of God is no different.  Once we become born again into the Kingdom of light, truth, and liberty, we have certain requirements upon us, including the WATCHMAN requirements.

God requires each of us to tend, keep and protect our garden that he's placed us in.  This includes a lot of territory.  Your physical, mental, spiritual, social, vocational, educational, financial and marital territories had better be protected, and there should be a watchman posted to protect these territories and sound the alarm whenever the serpent tries to come and invade them.  Your neighbor, your relationship base, family members, church members, and your nation all fall under your commission of being a watchman on the wall.  If you see danger, you MUST sound the trumpet to warn them.  If you are faithful, then their response is between them and God.  But if you don't warn them and they fall into trouble or death, their blood will be on your hands.  What does this mean?

When I come before the throne of God at the end of my days on earth, He is going to say, "Show me your hands."  When I hold them up to him, if the blood of another man is on my hands, then God knows that I was there and responsible for that man's death.  His blood is on my hands.  These days, a good CSI agent can tell if you've been at the crime scene with a follicle of hair or a minute DNA sample.  I think God is even better than CSI.  Nothing gets past him.

This scripture today warns me solemnly NOT to shut up.  When I see danger, to blow the trumpet loudly and repeatedly.  Warning, Warning, Warning!  If the people hear it, they can be saved. If they refuse to hear, I am not responsible for their demise.  I remember early in my life trying hard to get people saved.  Many times I would be so disappointed because they would not come to Jesus.  They simply would not heed the call.  It drove me crazy and I felt like such a failure before God.  But through the years, I've learned that I can't get anyone saved.  It's totally up to the Holy Spirit to draw a man to Jesus.  All I can do is speak the Word, and warn the man of pending doom if he doesn't receive the Word of God and Jesus into his heart.  My responsibility is to pray for the man, warn the man, and love the man.  But it's God's responsibility to activate the Word, convict the man of his sin, and cause the man to be born again.  I have committed myself to doing my part, and I know that God has committed Himself to doing His part.

Lastly, don't be intimidated by the anti-Christ spirit which says, "Speak to us in politically correct terms."  Don't be politically correct, be truthful or FULL OF TRUTH.  Speak the TRUTH in LOVE, but don't water it down with political correctness.  A watchman on the wall doesn't sugar coat the warning that an enemy is coming to kill us.  Neither should you ever sugar coat or make light of a true, solemn warning of Heaven or Hell, life or death, Jesus or judgment.  Say NO to political correctness and laugh in the devil's face the next time you hear him try to put you inside a box that nullifies the power of the truth shouted loudly.

God bless you today. Let's commit to God to be WATCHMEN ON THE WALL who are willing to say what we hear God saying, and do what we see God doing.  Watchmen on the wall are sometimes lonely, because we guard the city at night time while everyone is either sleeping or getting drunk at the party.  Our warning call is not welcomed among those who are drunk or asleep.  Sometimes we stand and watch alone.  Sometimes we watch and are hated by men.  They hated Jesus, and they will hate us.  But it's our sovereign responsibility before God to watch, to pray, and to warn when we see danger on the horizon.   king  king  king
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down