Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 01/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

29-Jan Exodus 9-10, Luke 13-14, Psalms 141-145, Proverbs 29

Ex 9:5-7 (NIV) 5 The Lord set a time and said, "Tomorrow the Lord will do this in the land." 6 And the next day the Lord did it: All the livestock of the Egyptians died, but not one animal belonging to the Israelites died. 7 Pharaoh sent men to investigate and found that not even one of the animals of the Israelites had died. Yet his heart was unyielding and he would not let the people go.

FINANCIAL TERRITORY ASSESSMENT:

When God deals with hard hearted people, He does it many times through our finances.  Our finances are a direct extension of our obedience in the garden God has given, and our willingness and obedience to multiply and reproduce.  Adequate finances are the fruit of a healthy, obedient, person of strong godly character.  But for those who live an alternate lifestyle, their financial territory will be under constant attack, and God Himself may even strike the finances in order to wake the person up and get them to run and repent, and do what's right, just as He did to Pharaoh's Egypt.

Hag 1:5-6 (NIV) 5 Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: "Give careful thought to your ways. 6 You have planted much, but have harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it."

Phil 4:19 (NIV) 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

God is committed to meeting all of the needs of people who are living IN CHRIST.  But those who fall outside of that born again experience, who sow their lives, actions, deeds, and time into a dark world system and kingdom, they don't have any promise from God to prosper or succeed.  Financial prosperity and success come AFTER obedience is complete.

PHARAOH: Disobedient, hard hearted, wouldn't obey God or listen to His demands.  Pharaoh only had one thing to do, yet he refused God's voice repeatedly.  Therefore, God strip mined Pharaoh's wealthy nation through plague after plague, dealing exclusively with Pharaoh's finances up to the very end.  God hit his water supply, fishing and vacation industry, cattle and livestock, crops, luxurious palaces filled with frogs and gnats.  At the end, God would strike Pharaoh's first born son to death and destroy Pharaoh's ability to pass his lineage downward into Egypt. And through that striking, God would wrench the gold and silver out of the hands of the Egyptians.  They would throw it at the Israelites as they demanded God's people to GO, LEAVE, GET OUTA HERE!

ISRAELITES:  Obedient to God, they moved to Goshen (which in Hebrew means, "Land where I meet with my father).  They prepared themselves. They cried out to God for deliverance from the oppressors. And they worshipped God as they new was proper.  Their cattle and livestock didn't die during the plague.  They were just a stone's throw away from Egypt's cattle, but they didn't receive any of the plague that came upon DISOBEDIENT Pharaoh.  Their obedience brought blessing, protection, and increase upon their lives.  

We must learn from this scenario because God is dealing with Egypt today.  He is whacking the illicit systems of the world, and He is dealing with "governments & corporations gone wild".  He is striking down industries, political systems, and even the U.S. Dollar because of the Egyptian styled greed, control, slavery, fraud and manipulation that's involved in these systems.  He's quite simply had enough.  God hates unjust weights and balances, and He is dismantling many of these unjust scales before our very eyes.  This can be scary to people, because we use the Dollar in our every day exchange. We vote for politicians of these political parties, and we spend money with many of the corporations that God is dealing with.   When we see these things shake, fall, and become dismantled before our very eyes, it has a tenancy to bring fear and uncertainty.

But be certain of this.  If you are IN CHRIST, and if you are obeying God's will for your life, there will be no harm befall you.  Your finances will be protected and insulated from Pharaoh's demise, and you will not suffer the harm and shame that is coming upon Egypt and the illicit, fraudulent systems of the day.  You will be safe and secure in God's Psalm 91 protection!

COMPASS GUIDE focuses on 8 different territorial areas for a "follower of Christ" to have dominion over.  These include: SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, PHYSICAL, EDUCATIONAL, VOCATIONAL, SOCIAL, MARITAL & FINANCIAL.  Each of these territories are in your life to multiply and produce something for the kingdom of God.  Most people don't know this and they suffer through their entire lives because they don't properly manage their 8 life territories under His guidance and care.  As a matter of fact, many people are trying to obey God in a few of these territories, but they leave the door wide open to the devil in other territories. As a result, they live with terroristic threat in their lives, and their finances suffer as a result.

Today as you focus on your FINANCIAL TERRITORY in your COMPASS GUIDE book, ask yourself these important questions:
1.  Are my finances suffering unduly, and has the suffering been for a long enough period of time that I know something is wrong, something in my life is not producing correctly, and something needs to change so that my finances can change?
2.  What is God telling me to do which I have been resisting?  (Remember that the Israelites were saved from financial ruin because they were living in "THE LAND WHERE I MEET WITH MY FATHER" - Goshen.
3.  How can I shut the door to darkness and spiritual terrorists in my garden territory in obedience to God?
4.  What 1 year goals can I set to make sure that my finances change for the better, and that all supply and adequacy comes to me as God promises in His word?  

If you will see your finances (or the lack thereof) as an indicator of obedience, or as an indicator of spiritual doors left open to the kingdom of darkness, then you can set goals and make movements to shut those doors and move into extreme godly obedience.  As a result, your finances will increase and all supply and adequacy will begin to come to you as your garden moves under obedience to God's will.

Psalms 37:4-6 (NIV) 4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

king king  king   farao

Tomorrow's Reading:
30-Jan Exodus 11-12, Luke 15-16, Psalms 146-150, Proverbs 30
31-Jan Exodus 13-14, Luke 17-18, Psalms 1-5, Proverbs 31
1-Feb         Exodus 15-16, Luke 19-20, Psalms 6-10, Proverbs 1
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down