Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 01/13 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13-Jan Genesis 25-26, Matthew 25-26, Psalms 61-65, Proverbs 13

Matt 25:1-9 (NIV) 1 "At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 "At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!' 7 "Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.' 9 "'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'

In this chapter, I am greatly challenged in my EDUCATIONAL, PHYSICAL, VOCATIONAL, and FINANCIAL territories of life.  Jesus is calling out loudly in multiple ways about the Kingdom of God, and how we must align ourselves with God's Kingdom and the COMMAND to multiply, be ready, and be invested and properly prepared into the future.

TEN VIRGINS:  Five were wise and five were foolish.  The difference was simply that the five wise saved up and purchased more oil than they needed to live day to day.  These girls were classic preppers.  They were preparing for the time when they would need to keep their lamps on during a prolonged period of transition, dark times, and the need for "lamp/oil/light" during the sime/season that the bridegroom was coming to town.  The five unwise virgins would have lamps with no oil.  They were lazy and had not developed a lifestyle where they could save some of their oil and prepare for a time of extended darkness where they would need extra oil to keep the light on.  They will miss their opportunity when the time arises.

Matt 25:14-16 (NIV) 14 "Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them. 15 To one he gave five talents of money, to another two talents, and to another one talent, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more.

THE THREE INVESTORS:  These servants were tested to see what kind of gardeners they were.  Would they have the thrift, the attitude, and the tenacity to develop business systems of multiplication where their gifts, talents, and blessings that God has given them?  Would they multiply and grow God's investment into their lives so they have the POWER to get wealth, create growth, and multiply the seed?  Or would they be lazy, take the low road, and hide the talents into the ground, and not multiply or even get interest and growth on what God has given them?

Matt 25:29-30 (NIV) 29 For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

Whomever learns to multiply what God has given will enter into the Kingdom and share in the master's happiness.  And those who were too lazy or afraid to learn to multiply will be left out in outer darkness and will lose what they have.

Matt 25:33-46 (NIV) 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'  37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' 40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' 41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' 44 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' 45 "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' 46 "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Anyone who has their hand and life invested in what Jesus is doing will be blessed, and will be considered a SHEEP rather than a GOAT.  What qualifies a believer and follower of Christ as a sheep rather than a goat?   The SHEEP give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, they make room for the stranger, give clothing to those in need, provides medical care for those who are sick,and visits those who are in prison.   They have a hand in these aspects of life in their community, their business, and their family matters.  They are close to the heart of God as they are helping widows, orphans, and those in great need.  

I want to encourage you (and myself also) to heavily invest your life, your activities, and your goals into the things that God is heavily invested into.  This will make you a wise virgin and a sheep rather than a goat.  You will receive greater influence, greater authority, and you will be put in kingdom authority over "MANY THINGS" as the master did to the servant who turned 5 talents into 10.   sunny sunny  sunny

Tomorrow's Reading:
14-Jan Genesis 27-28, Matthew 27-28, Psalms 66-70, Proverbs 14
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down