Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

Ezekiel 25-26, John 19-20, Psalms 66-70, Proverbs 10

Today's thoughts and comments:

John 19:16-18 (NIV) Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.  Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). Here they crucified him, and with him two others--one on each side and Jesus in the middle.

Just as Jesus walked His own cross out to the hill called Golgotha, the place of the skull, so He is calling us to do the same.  It's not easy. It will require that you die to yourself in the garden the night before and say, "Not my will, but yours be done".  You will have to say NO to your purpose statement and say YES to His purpose statement.  You will have to follow what's deep in your heart, not what the outside world says.  You will be scorned, mocked and stoned by your friends, family, and even religious leaders.  Some will hate you because you are following the will of God!  As you deny yourself, you will drag your cross up to the place of the skull (MIND).  You will be nailed there, and it may be painful.   You will not be able to come down from that cross or your decision to follow Him.  You will end life as you have known it, nailed to your cross, at the place where your mind and God's mind meet.  You will end your pain by saying, "IT IS FINISHED!"

Matt 16:24-25 (KJV) Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

It's at this place that you will find the true, awesome, powerful will of God.  As you die to yourself and your old plans for your life, you will be born into God's will and purpose for your life.  It's here that the Holy Spirit will begin to lead you in a powerful, new, THIRD DIMENSIONAL, miraculous, holy, supernatural, daily walk.

John 21:18-19 (NIV) I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go."  Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!"

Remember that the SONS OF GOD are led by the SPIRIT OF GOD.  The children of God are not necessarily led by God.  They're in the kingdom, and they love to play in His presence. But once a SON is of age, he or she must make up their own personal mind and will to follow after God with all of their heart and life.  

The best way to MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO FOLLOW CHRIST, and to give your "FINAL ANSWER", is to be crucified at the place of the skull (your mind, the place of final decision).  When you end up crying, "It is finished!", you will find that your life is now His, and every day you live is HIM living in you, performing His will, giving you strength to walk His plan which he gave you through building your COMPASS GUIDE 25 word Core Purpose Statement, and your corresponding goals.

Gal 2:20 (NIV) I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I look forward to meeting you at the other side of the Cross in the 3rd dimension!

COMPASS GUIDE can be found at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down