Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/05 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 am

5-Jun       2 Kings 9-10, Mark 13-14, Psalms 26-30, Proverbs 5

2 Kings 9:4-10 (NIV) 4 So the young man, the prophet, went to Ramoth Gilead. 5 When he arrived, he found the army officers sitting together. "I have a message for you, commander," he said.  "For which of us?" asked Jehu. "For you, commander," he replied.  6 Jehu got up and went into the house. Then the prophet poured the oil on Jehu's head and declared, "This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: 'I anoint you king over the Lord's people Israel. 7 You are to destroy the house of Ahab your master, and I will avenge the blood of my servants the prophets and the blood of all the Lord's servants shed by Jezebel. 8 The whole house of Ahab will perish. I will cut off from Ahab every last male in Israel--slave or free. 9 I will make the house of Ahab like the house of Jeroboam son of Nebat and like the house of Baasha son of Ahijah. 10 As for Jezebel, dogs will devour her on the plot of ground at Jezreel, and no one will bury her.'" Then he opened the door and ran.

The prophet anointed JEHU among the generals as the new king.  He gave very specific instructions to Jehu including the total and absolute wiping out of King Ahab, his wife Jezebel, and any family member, friend, priest, administration staff, and even the maid! Destroy them all and wipe them from the memory of Israel. Let none of them live to continue the wicked plans and descent of the family line.  Jehu was anointed for war, and to cleanse Israel of her sinful and wicked leaders.  This judgment was akin to God repenting that he had made man, and then flooding the earth to kill them all.  God was bringing righteous judgment on the house and family line of Ahab.  At one time, it was a great thing to be close to the wicked king.  But in the next season of life, that relationship is going to get you killed!

As a note, this is how cycles and seasons work in human life.  When people ally themselves together with wickedness, lawlessness, sin, and darkness, they may prosper for a season.  But they sell their souls to the devil, and they will reap a strong judgment of demise and destruction in the next season.  Every season has a time and an end.   Do you know anyone who's walking in their current season of dark prosperity or who is allied with wickedness?  Their demise is sealed in the next season if they don't repent and RUN!

Jehu went throughout the nation of Israel with a strong anointing and fervency to fulfill all that God commanded him.  when Jehu came to town, heads rolled - LITERALLY!

2 Kings 10:6-8 (NIV) 6 Then Jehu wrote them a second letter, saying, "If you are on my side and will obey me, take the heads of your master's sons and come to me in Jezreel by this time tomorrow."
Now the royal princes, seventy of them, were with the leading men of the city, who were rearing them. 7 When the letter arrived, these men took the princes and slaughtered all seventy of them. They put their heads in baskets and sent them to Jehu in Jezreel. 8 When the messenger arrived, he told Jehu, "They have brought the heads of the princes."
Then Jehu ordered, "Put them in two piles at the entrance of the city gate until morning."

Jehu was successful at fulfilling all that God commanded him.  He still had hangups and was not able to fully recover Israel (or himself) to total righteousness.  However, God commended him for his work in fulfilling all the words that God had given him and he prospered and walked in blessing.

COMPASS GUIDE teaches you to be like Jehu and fulfill all of the words that God has given you.  When the COMPASS GUIDE program teaches you to build a 25 word CORE VISION STATEMENT, you are pulling the word of the Lord out of your heart.  To be exact, you are digging for the gold, silver, and precious stones that God has hidden inside of you and when these hidden treasures come out of you, they come out in words.  

Words are powerful.  They change the way you think and act. They have the capacity to build an image. A picture is worth 1,000 words, but one word will build an accurate image.  This is the way humans operate in their minds.  When I say, "DOG", you suddenly get an image in your mind.  It's your own image because I didn't define the image yet.  But when I say, "Big, black, frothing, vicious, guard dog", now I have further defined your image and it has changed inside of you.  This is how the word of the Lord works to help you define your life.

Many people know something about who they are, but that something is not defined.  A musician may feel that he or she is to be a "worship leader" because of the presence of God and the anointing that they feel when they play worship music.  But that person doesn't necessarily understand that they are to "work full time in a church, in another nation, writing songs, and developing other worship leaders to help the ministry around the world."  How would a worship leader receive such instruction?  By pulling treasure out of their heart using the COMPASS GUIDE system.  Now wouldn't you rather have the latter words of instruction rather than just "worship leader"?  

Jehu received specific instruction and carried it out fully.  You MUST receive instruction from the Lord as well.  To carry it out fully will make you like Paul who said:

2 Tim 4:7 (NIV) 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Running a race and hitting the finish line in first place, this is the goal.  But you are not running against others, you are running against yourself.  The prize for your obedience is not being contended with by other runners.  You are actually running the race between the old you and the new you, old adam and the last adam, your old man and your new Jesus man.

1 Cor 9:24 (NIV) 24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Lastly, don't let anything stop you from your race or to throw you off course.  The most capable person of throwing you off course is you, or specifically OLD YOU.

Gal 5:7-9 (NIV) 7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 "A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough."

Remember that you are CALLED by God for specific purposes on the earth. Just as Jehu was anointed and given specific instructions, you are following Christ in His kingdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit is upon you to show you the way to walk, VERY SPECIFICALLY!

Get your COMPASS GUIDE one year life planner today and get into a one day seminar so you can get your 25 Word Core Vision Statement pulled from your heart and onto paper where it can be activated! king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
6-Jun 2 Kings 11-12, Mark 15-16, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 6
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down