Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/15 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

15-Jun 1 Chronicles 5-6, Luke 17-18, Psalms 76-80, Proverbs 15

Prov 15:3 (NIV) 3 The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
We have been learning about the intense data mining efforts (illegal) by our National Security Agency (NSA) and other branches of the government.  They are collecting data on every person that they can possibly tap into.  Phone, email, browser history, travel, location mapping, and the list goes on.  Anything they can grab, they are storing on hard drives somewhere for a future event.  Their "eye in the sky" is watching from above, and they plan to have 10,000 drones in the sky by 2016 just in the USA alone. 

Undoubtedly, governments are attempting to become like God, or to become God.  They want to know everything, see and hear all, and be able to assemble a case history on anyone that they pull up and target.  They are modeling after God himself.

God is the only one who has eyes everywhere, and sees all.  No manmade machine can see, hear, and know all - period.  They may be able to lock down a city and know everything in a small location, but never in all of God's domain.  "The heavens and the earth belong to God".  They are His domain, and there will never be a spy grid large enough to take over the care and watch of God's domain.  Nice try, but FAIL!

On the other hand, we must understand that our Heavenly Father, almighty God - is watching and sees everything.  He cannot be taken by surprise.  Nothing can be hidden from Him.  To know this is to know the love of God.

For God to know me in my human weakness, for Him to peer into my history and know that I have failed, and looking forward knowing that I will fail - and then to know that He still loves me???   What love our Heavenly Father has for us.  His love is everlasting, and endures forever! 

God is keeping watch on all, wicked and good. And He will bring to justice all who are wicked, and who are acting out the lifestyle of wickedness against God's order.  He is the ultimate NSA data miner as He remembers all that He sees.

What does God see when He peers into your present and future?  Forget the past because you can be forgiven for that.  But when He looks into your present and your future, does He see someone who is hungry and thirsty for Him?  Does He see someone who is pressing into the dream that God has for you?  COMPASS GUIDE will help you identify the dream of God for your life, and then will help you to establish godly goals to press towards the mark of the high calling and seize the dream, making it real!

I want God to peer into my life and be able to say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."  The only way I know to make this happen is daily prayer and reading the living Word of God, and to track my life, goals, and dream through the Compass Guide program. I invite you to join me as we daily walk out the dream of God!  kingkingking

Tomorrow's Reading:
16-Jun 1 Chronicles 7-8, Luke 19-20, Psalms 81-85, Proverbs 16 
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down