Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 04/30 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 4:56 pm

30-Apr 1 Sam. 15-16 1 John 1-2 Psalms 146-150 Proverbs 30

1 Samuel 15:22-26 NIV [22] But Samuel replied: “Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams. [23] For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.” [24] Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. [25] Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.” [26] But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

God is not a man whom could change His mind. Once He says you are finished, that's it. While God will always love Saul, He will not leave him in high office after Saul rejected the Word of the Lord.  Saul argued with Samuel saying that he had obeyed God.  Then when Samuel finally dropped the hammer on Saul, Saul finally agreed to his disobedience.  Saul said that he feared the men, therefore He lost his throne, fearing men more than he feared God.

I hear a lot of confusion among believers abroad who are trying to figure out Gods love vs His judgment. Many seem to think that God no longer judges sin, and therefore the consequences seem to no longer result in death.  Many are seriously confused on these issues.  While God will always love us, and will always be near to us, sin is still sin, and sin still brings death.   Wrath still comes from Heaven.

Romans 1:18 NIV. [18] The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

Romans 6:23 NIV [23] For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 1:9 NIV [9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

If we are willing to confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive us. However, there is a difference in forgiveness of sin, and remaining in a God given position.  Saul lost his throne because of disobedience to Gods word.  He was not able to follow orders. And he feared his men rather than God.  This knocked him out of kingship.

As believers, we must allow the Holy Spirit to secure us in our relationship with God. We must also settle the matter that God will not leave or forsake us, as He did one time with His one and only Son Jesus who hung on our cross.  We must also learn to be fully obedient to Gods Word in all situations.  This takes time and practice, and will result in increased authority. However, if we fear men more than God, or if we choose to only obey part of the commands of God, we will most certainly lose our positions in leadership.

Compass Guide will help you stay on track, and to completely fulfill what God is calling you to do with your life.  A sinner is a mark misser, one who shoots for the bullseye and misses it.  One who hits the mark or bullseye is one who completely obeys God, and absolutely fulfills the dream that God has for them.

2 Timothy 4:7 NIV [7] I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

As a side note to the story, King Saul's disobedience to God NOT to completely destroy King Agag and the Amalekites would cost Israel dearly hundreds of years into the future. You see, Saul brought King Agag and his wife back to the home town, giving Agag time to impregnate his wife with a child/seed. That seed would carry a hatred forward to the day when Haaman (An Agagite - Esther 3:1) would attempt to destroy Israel completely. If it were not for the obedience of Mordecai and Queen Esther, Hamaan would have succeeded in destroying the nation through a political maneuver. Their obedience turned the tables on Hamaan and his household. Why did God have such a furious wrath against Hamaan? Because King Agag and his descendants were nephilim, half breed, giant dna infected hybrids which God has sworn to destroy! This was the amazing reason that God was demanding that Saul would destroy them all, men, women, and children! God was dealing with a continuation of the nephilum hybrid corruption that started in Noah's day. Obedience is better than sacrifice, and our lack of obedience will mean that someone else will need to obey God in order to clean up our acts of disobedience!

Tomorrow's Reading:
Go to the May Compass Guide Reading Agenda To Get Your Scriptures.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down