Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 05/17 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 am

17-May 2 Sam. 17-18, Matthew 3-4, Psalms 81-85, Proverbs 17

2 Samuel 17:14-16 (NIV) 14  Absalom and all the men of Israel said, "The advice of Hushai the Arkite is better than that of Ahithophel." For the LORD had determined to frustrate the good advice of Ahithophel in order to bring disaster on Absalom. 15  Hushai told Zadok and Abiathar, the priests, "Ahithophel has advised Absalom and the elders of Israel to do such and such, but I have advised them to do so and so. 16  Now send a message immediately and tell David, 'Do not spend the night at the fords in the desert; cross over without fail, or the king and all the people with him will be swallowed up.'"

Absalom has seized the throne from King David. He is now going to attempt to murder King David so that the throne is secure.  But God always has a man on the inside which will frustrate the plans of wickedness and evil.  Absalom's main counsel told him to fight David one way.  But Hushai the Arkite was a plant inside of Absalom's administration who would give him false advice that sounded good, but was dead wrong.  Absalom took the bait and gathered all of Israel together to fight against King David and his men.  Meanwhile Hushai sent word to the high priest to warn David of what was coming.  In the end, Absalom would lose his life, all of the armies of Israel would be routed by a few of David's fighting men, and the throne would be secured in righteousness.  Thank God for loyal men who move covertly to frustrate the plans of the wicked!

God had promised that David's throne would endure forever.  He meant it.  When Absalom seized the throne, he was treading against God's direct will, and he would lose his life for it along with 20,000 Israelite troops.  

When God makes a promise, He makes good on it.  Yet God's promises are frequently hijacked by illegitimate authority who tries to murder the true heir of the promise.  If God has made a promise to you, then YOU are he heir of that promise.  Anyone or anything who attempts to hijack that promise is fighting God Himself.  And anyone who tries to assassinate you, your character, your faith, your family, or your calling - that person will be dealt with by God Himself!

I want to share a kingdom secret (key) with you.  I have seen so many people assassinated and their callings hijacked by enemies of the cross.  I have seen many people lose their faith over hijacking of their lives.  And I have seen many people NEVER RECOVER from these terroristic hijackings.  But the secret that I'm going to share with you today will assure that God will fight your battles for you, and that your hijackers will meet a horrible demise, with your inheritance completely in tact and safe from enemy intervention.

The secret is this.  If you know who you are in Christ, no enemy can seize your goods and get away with it.  If you know who God has called you to be, there is no one who can assassinate who you are in Christ.  If you are marching under God's orders and His command, no foe, enemy, or spiritual force can stop you.  The difference between you and the others who have lost their calling is that you know who you are and what God has called you to be.  Once you know, then the devil knows that you know.  And when the devil knows that you know, then you know that the devil knows that you know - and he senses a direct need to flee for his life and safety - because he knows that you know that he knows that you know!  This is kind of a fun play on words, but if you can grasp the full weight of these words, you can take steps right now to secure your inheritance!

Most people simply don't know who they are or what God wants them to do with their lives.  If a person lives too long like this, they will become habitually stuck in a rat race, running in circles, and never able to break out into God's plan and agenda.  God doesn't run people in circles. He runs them in straight lines of moving forward, seizing the kingdom, and taking it by force.

It's IMPERATIVE that you get the "COMPASS GUIDE" one year planning guide, and take the course to learn who you are in Christ.  I recommend that you get to a seminar, or schedule a time with me to fly over and let me take you through this program.  It's a matter of life and death.  It's a matter of Absalom taking your inheritance, or David securing the throne because God said, "FOREVER!".  I will help you, but you must be willing to invest time into your life to learn who you are and exactly what God wants you to do.  Don't delay, Absalom is at your door.  You can get the Compass Guide book at www.doctordanieldaves.com .

Tomorrow's Reading:
18-May 2 Sam. 19-20, Matthew 5-6, Psalms 86-90, Proverbs 18
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down