Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 03/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 am

8-Mar Numbers 21-22 Romans 15-16 Psalms 31-35 Proverbs 8

Num 21:1-3 (NIV) 1 When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them. 2 Then Israel made this vow to the Lord: "If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy their cities." 3 The Lord listened to Israel's plea and gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place was named Hormah.

Kingdom desert training 101.  TAKE NO PRISONERS!  

The Canaanite king of Arad attacked a peaceful group of former slaves who were just trying to get through on their way.  This Canaanite king was ruthless, offensive, and had no fear of God or His people.  He captured some of the men of Israel.

As you are moving towards your land of promise, you are going to encounter enemies.  There are going to be losses.  FACT! There are going to be losses.  NOTE TO SELF! There are going to be losses.  Point taken?

Israel lost some men to this Canaanite king.  The scripture doesn't say if they were released or recovered. We can only hope so, but we are talking about war now and it's possible that these men were never seen again.

We know that this act of aggression caused Israel to make a covenant with God. This was a different covenant than, "we need water, we need food, we want some meat". This covenant was, "DELIVER THEM INTO OUR HANDS AND WE WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY THEM!"

God has led you to the desert for specific training.  Training 101 says, "TAKE NO PRISONERS. COMPLETELY DESTROY THEM! NO MERCY! NO FAIRNESS! ONLY JUSTICE!"  This of course, is a spiritual training, and the attitude that we must take regarding Satan and his hoards of hell which are influencing the minds and lives of people everywhere around the world.  Our warfare is not carnal, it's spiritual, and we are learning a new realm of authority to pull down everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ and which shows no honor or respect for God and His kingdom.

I have suffered loss during my life in ministry and business.  I've lost good business opportunities, and I've lost good friends over the years through spiritual demons of division.  I've lost family to cancer, and I've lost investments that went down to zero value.  But through these losses, I have learned a new tenacity, and my commitment to the Lord is, "DELIVER THESE SPIRITUAL PRINCES INTO MY HANDS AND I WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY THEM!"

This is not a Sunday morning message for spiritual women and children.  This is a training message for kings, princes, and knights in training.  If the spiritual principalities oppose you, ask God to deliver them into your hands and then completely destroy them with the sword of the Spirit!   This is God's will. Don't deviate from His will, and don't show false or misplaced mercy to the dark realms of the demonic.

COMPASS GUIDE accurately shows you which battle to engage, and which one to leave for another king.  You must pick your battles wisely, and always ask God to hand them over to you - before you attack!  Our training program will help you to know which battles God wants you to put your hand to.

More desert training to come!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
9-Mar Numbers 23-24 1 Cor. 1-2 Psalms 36-40 Proverbs 9
10-Mar Numbers 25-26 1 Cor. 3-4 Psalms 41-45 Proverbs 10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down