Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 09/12 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:33 pm

12-Sep Isaiah 29-30, 1 John 1-2, Psalms 71-75, Proverbs 12

Isaiah 30:19-23 (NIV) 19  O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20  Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21  Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." 22  Then you will defile your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, "Away with you!" 23  He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.
The Lord comes quickly once a true cry from the heart comes from mankind.  That cry involves humbling of one's self, repentance and turning from wickedness, and recognizing our deep dependence on Him for our true help and salvation.  He comes swiftly when those qualifications are met.

I always love reading this verse 21, because it points to such a deep truth of Christ and His resurrection.  While so many people are looking forward to the future for a word from God or for Jesus to do something to change the world, This Bible verse declares something else.  While many people are looking into the future when they might be better people, or where they might be rid of certain sins, or where Jesus finally returns to clean up the world's mess, the Bible declares that your "TEACHER" is calling from behind you, saying "This is the way, walk in it".  What teacher could this be that's behind us?

Did you know that the greatest work of God's Kingdom is behind you?  Two thousand years ago, Jesus bridged two covenants. He died on a cross, nailing you, your old life of sin, and all of your failures to that cross.  He then resurrected from the dead 3 days later.  This huge historical "game changer" IS IS IS everything you need for your future.  Because of this historical act of God's great love and Christ's obedience, we are free. We are new creations. We are blessed and loved. We are accepted in the beloved. We are eternally embraced. We have kingdom power. We ARE sons and daughters of almighty God!  And from this new life, new Kingdom and new realm, we have all the tools at our disposal to execute the will of God in the earth!

The greatest teacher that we can learn from is the cross of Calvary and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  From this teacher, you can build a future in powerful obedience to the King of kings!

Now with this revelation, you and I can throw away our old life, old sins, old experiences, and anything from the past adamic life BC (before Christ) like a menstrual cloth!  Away with you - former life, history, bad experience and trauma!  You were nailed to the cross of Calvary and were left there to die.  You are powerless in my new, miraculous life of resurrection power which I have in Christ Jesus!

Galatians 2:20 (NIV) 20  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

king  king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
13-Sep Isaiah 31-32, 1 John 3-4, Psalms 76-80, Proverbs 13
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down