Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3

Go down

10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 Empty 10/16 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3

Post by Admin Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 am

Sometimes God exerts His sovereign right to change your direction and cause you to step into a different place than you had previously decided.

16-Oct Jeremiah 31-32, Mark 9-10, Psalms 91-95, Proverbs 16

Proverbs 16:9 (NIV) In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

When we are given to the Lord's dream in our lives, and when we commit our way and path to Him, God has the authority, the sovereign right to override our plans, and to change our course.

We must set goals. Your COMPASS GUIDE program requires that you set one, five, ten, and twenty five year goals on your way to the final dream of God. We set these goals in faith and under the direction of the Holy Spirit as we are led by Him each day. We walk out these goals with His companionship, and Him walking directly by our side each step of the way. And since we are walking EACH STEP BY THE WAY . . .

He will change those steps and altar our course from time to time. Why? To reveal His Kingdom in a new dimension of life. Joseph had a dream. That dream was accomplished, but it sure didn't come the way Joseph had thought it would as a young man. He became Pharaoh's right hand man and his family bowed before him, but not until after he was sold into slavery by his brothers and lived decades as a slave without seeing his family.

I have personally had the Holy Spirit tell me to change course while driving my car. Once it saved my life from an accident. Another time I ran across a dynamic deal on a car for sale. Another time I purchased a church building at an amazing 20 cents on the Dollar. There are countless things that have happened to me as I allowed the Holy Spirit to direct my steps during my daily living. Now please don't think that I'm a super sensitive guy. Most of the time I feel like I am a dumb sack of rocks, and I'm not nearly as close to Him as I need to be. I am always crying out to God to direct and lead me, even if He has to give me a push or slap me around. I am always submitting my hard head to Him for guidance in whatever way He must use to get my attention. If you feel like a knuckle head, I want you to join my club. LOL.

Are you willing to allow God to change your course? If not, then Holy Spirit leadership is not for you. But I want to encourage you to humbly accept the gift of God that's imparted into you, and accept His leadership in your life. He will guide you into all truth as you read His Word every day, and as you prayerfully make your plans with Him as your co-partner. Together you will build His dream in your life. And He will lead you into places, relationships, and opportunities that you could never find on your own! Trust Him. Smile Smile Smile

Tomorrow's Reading:
17-Oct Jeremiah 33-34, Mark 11-12, Psalms 96-100, Proverbs 17
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down