Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/21 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 pm

21-Jun 1 Chron. 17-18, John 5-6, Psalms 106-110, Proverbs 21
1 Chron 17:1-5, 10 (NIV)1 After David was settled in his palace, he said to Nathan the prophet, "Here I am, living in a palace of cedar, while the ark of the covenant of the Lord is under a tent."  2 Nathan replied to David, "Whatever you have in mind, do it, for God is with you." 3 That night the word of God came to Nathan, saying: 4 "Go and tell my servant David, 'This is what the Lord says: You are not the one to build me a house to dwell in. 5 I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought Israel up out of Egypt to this day. I have moved from one tent site to another, from one dwelling place to another. 10 "'I declare to you that the Lord will build a house for you:
King David started getting ideas about blessing God and building Him a house.  He was feeling bad that God's presence was down in a flapping tent while David lived in a nice palace.  He thought of building God a house.  Nathan the prophet thought this was a great idea and encouraged him to do whatever was in his heart.
But then the word of the Lord came to Nathan which brought clear direction.  This word trumped what Nathan and David both were thinking.  The Word of God said that David was not to build Him a house, but that they still had work to do.  God told him that all enemies would be subdued and that God would actually build David a house.  THEN David's son would actually build God a house.
The Word of the Lord gave the direction that David and Nathan needed.  It trumped David's good idea of building something for God.  And it kept David on track with what to focus on for the glory of God.  Thank God for the WORD OF THE LORD that comes through prophets from time to time - to help keep the vision of God in focus.  Do you have access to a prophetic ministry that can help you keep focus?  I sure hope so.
COMPASS GUIDE will help you to develop the WORD OF THE LORD for your life, and stay focused on it.  The 25 word Core Vision Statement that you learn to create and maintain is nothing less than the word of the Lord in your life.  It's prophetic, apostolic, and it carries Heaven's wisdom for you to focus on and build upon.  Don't live another day without a 25 word Core Vision Statement and without going through the Compass Guide 24/7 streaming webinar! Get the book at our web site www.doctordanieldaves.com and get started with Heaven's focus, Heaven's building plan, and with strategic focus that will change your life forever!!  Very Happy:D:D
Tomorrow's Reading:
22-Jun 1 Chron. 19-20, John 7-8, Psalms 111-115, Proverbs 22 
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down