Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 04/22 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 9:57 am

22-Apr Ruth 3-4 James 1-2 Psalms 106-110 Proverbs 22

Ruth 3:11-13 (NIV) 11 And now, my daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character. 12 Although it is true that I am near of kin, there is a kinsman-redeemer nearer than I. 13 Stay here for the night, and in the morning if he wants to redeem, good; let him redeem. But if he is not willing, as surely as the Lord lives I will do it. Lie here until morning."

There is a "WAY" that will always lead back to full redemption and restoration.  Some will find it and some will not.  Ruth chose the right way, staying with her mother in law Naomi against all hope, when the chips were down and Naomi was broke, downcast, and had little to offer.  But Ruth stayed with her, helped her, and trusted God.  Orpah went back to her old home town and was never heard from again. If Orpah would have stayed with Naomi, she would have been redeemed along with Ruth and Naomi, and would have been in the same family line as KING DAVID!  But her decision to go back nullified the promise to redeem and restore her.

Ruth stayed with Naomi and actually served her purposes, caring for her, and getting food for both of them.  When the time was right, and patience had run it's course, suddenly there was an open door for Ruth to be redeemed by Boaz.  Amazingly, her excellence of lifestyle had been seen by others as he commented:

Ruth 3:10-11 (NIV)10 "The Lord bless you, my daughter," he replied. "This kindness is greater than that which you showed earlier: You have not run after the younger men, whether rich or poor. 11 And now, my daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character.

Ruth was indeed a woman of noble character.  She lived and acted like a princess, though she was as poor as could be.  This bible story proves that a rich man does not need to have riches, but character.  A man or woman of noble character is a rich person who will walk headlong into God's blessing, restoration, redemption, and connection with others of noble character.  

Today, we have raised two generations of people throughout the world and in America who have departed from building CHARACTER.  In the past, the church and even successful business people used to teach CHARACTER FIRST, and everything else comes as a result.  But in the 1900's we stopped teaching character, and began teaching the "HOW TO'S" and "5 STEPS TO" of getting what we want. We now teach formulas for success rather than noble character that draws success to you.  It's the difference of being the man in the wedding banquet with wedding clothes, or the man without wedding garments who is eventually cast outside into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt 22:11-14 (NIV) 11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 'Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless.  13 "Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'  14 "For many are invited, but few are chosen."

If we learn the HOW TO'S of how God's Kingdom works, we are no different than the man without wedding clothes.  While the principles may work for awhile, there will be a day of judgment where our character has not been changed, we are not walking in Christ's character (wedding clothes), and we will be cast out from the success we acquired.  But if we learn NOBILITY OF CHARACTER, we will become a Heavenly magnet that attracts wealth, riches, open doors, success, redemption, and noble relationships as part of our life's many blessings.

The story of Ruth is the personification of this Heavenly law.  She was a woman of noble character, and it opened doors for her that no man could open.  It brought success, redemption, joy, and prosperity to her and her entire family.  And she became the noble mother of OBED who would be King David's grand father!  What a noble story to draw from and be changed by!

COMPASS GUIDE teaches you to be noble in character rather than to use success principles.  You will submit your life, goals, vision, and every day of your life to the fire of God's Word.  the sword of the Spirit (word of God) will change you and make you a noble person of God's character.  Anyone who reads the word of God will be exposed to the character of God, and will be changed.  This story of Ruth ends exactly as a student of the COMPASS GUIDE program will end.  You will be fully redeemed, fully restored, and perfectly in position as the right time and right place to produce the glory of God and birth His plan onto the earth.  You will hear, "Job well done good and faithful servant. Enter into your master's happiness!".   king sunny  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
23-Apr 1 Sam. 1-2 James 3-4 Psalms 111-115 Proverbs 23
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down