Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 05/12 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

12-May 2 Sam. 7-8, Rev. 15-16, Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 12

2 Samuel 7:5-7 (NIV) 5 "Go and tell my servant David, 'This is what the LORD says: Are you the one to build me a house to dwell in? 6 I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought the Israelites up out of Egypt to this day. I have been moving from place to place with a tent as my dwelling. 7 Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their rulers whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, "Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"'

God made it clear that He did not want King David to build a house of cedar for Him. He told David that He chose to live in a tent while He moved Israel into the dream of peace and Jerusalem. Isn't it interesting that today, God lives in us, as mobile tents. The Bible declares that we are his temples, mobile tents that carry His presence around the earth.

God is not interested in us building Him a big wooden house of cedar. He wants us to move with Him and to get into position to where His dream is fulfilled in our lives. We move from the dimension of NEEED, to the dimension of DESIRE, and then to the dimension of GOD'S DREAM. That's where there is rest, and the culmination of God's dream is established upon the earth. But all of this comes as He lives in human tents, tabernacles of the Holy Spirit who move with Him at His command.

This tells me that I MUST be mobile, willing, and ready to move for Him. "To the nations we will go for you, oh Lord! You point in the direction that your servant should take the tent, and we will go!"

As a side note, God told King David that He would allow David's son Solomon to build a temple for Him. We know that King David was the type and shadow of Jesus Christ who would come, seize the kingdom, and secure it for God. And Solomon would be the offspring of David, just as the church would be the offspring of Jesus. Therefore, it was not Jesus' job to build a solid kingdom temple in the earth. However, God would allow the church to build the kingdom on the earth. This gives me great understanding as a member of the church, to know that God wants me to live in a mobile tent, move His kingdom into position throughout the earth, and be ready as a many membered body of Christ (church) to build God's final kingdom on the earth, just as Solomon did in David's lineage.

COMPASS GUIDE will help you to understand tent living and mobile movements of the Kingdom of God. When you make plans that are derived from Heaven's calling, those plans will require you to MOVE INTO POSITION. Nothing will be done for God unless His people are willing to move into position to seize the moment, seize the kingdom, and seize the opportunity.

There are three phases of moving for God that I have found. First, I must learn what God's will is and what His dream looks like. Second, I must begin to coordinate (co-ordinate) with the Holy Spirit to make plans to move into position to seize the dream. Third, I must then MOVE into position by faith in order to REALIZE (make real) what God has planned for me in my mobile tent ministry/lifestyle.

I highly encourage you to move into those three positions using the COMPASS GUIDE program to help bring you revelation light from Heaven.

Tomorrow's Reading:
13-May 2 Sam. 9-10, Rev. 17-18, Psalms 61-65, Proverbs 13
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down