Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 pm

OLD TESTAMENT JITTERS!

Ezekiel is a pretty hard book to read if you know people or nations who are caught in gross misconduct or open rebellion against God.  God's wrath poured out upon His own beloved nation and the city of Jerusalem was harsh, bloody, and anger filled.  These scripture readings always put the fear of God into me (deep respect) as I know His capacity to end everything I know as good, if I decide to turn against him and live as an enemy of the cross.  Ezekiel 22 is a prime example of a nation who's leaders are killing, stealing, breaking all of God's laws, and walking in open rebellion against God.  Many of these people remind me of the SONS OF BELIAL which are liars, divisive, thieves, and satanically inspired to destroy anything that God has created.  They are literally WORTHLESS ONES and God promises to destroy them Himself with fire.  

Ezek 22:31 (NIV) So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord."

If you are interested in an awesome 18 page booklet on the SONS OF BELIAL which I have in possession, I have been authorized to give it away by the author.  Send me an email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I'll forward it over to you.  It fully explains who these SONS OF BELIAL are, and how God promises to deal with them Himself.  They appeared in Genesis, and everyone including King David, Jesus, and the apostles had to deal with them.  They're literally infiltered throughout the world in high places today. Their M.O. is lying, fraud, secret societies, division, and destruction of the family, the church, unity, etc.  You don't have to go very far these days to see that we have a ZOMBIE NATION full of these "worthless ones", whom God promises to deal with - through FIRE!  I recommend that you get away from them quickly, and refuse to dine with them, to allow them in your homes, hearts, and minds.  Their destruction is sure.

Psalms 37:9-11 (NIV)  For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.  A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.  But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy great peace.

It's important to read the New Testament each day as well as the old.  This balance is important to a believer's sanity and spiritual health.  The GOOD, GREAT, GLORIOUS NEWS is that Jesus Christ has come to die for all men, and to create a New Covenant, sealed in His own blood.  And for anyone who confesses Christ, trusts in Christ, and be-lieves (lives by) Christ - SIMPLY WILL BE SAVED!  Saved from what?  From the wrath of the old testament!

I have tried many times to find somehow that all men could be saved through the New Testament covenant of Christ.  I have tried to weigh in that Christ's blood has covered men's sins.  But the haunting truth for me, is that the New Testament keeps telling me that there is a separation between believers and those in the world.  Those born again are saved, and those who refuse the gospel are condemned.  Condemned to what?  To the wrath of the world, the Old Testament, and to certain death naturally, then again spirutally at the great judgment seat of God.  A few scriptures that remind me of the difference of being SAVED or CONDEMNED are:

Mark 16:15-16 (NIV)  He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

And for anyone who thinks that they can trot down the Baptist church isle and give their heart to Jesus for one Sunday (the Baptists have the greatest message of salvation in America!), these scriptures tell me that I can't confess him once and then live as the devil the rest of my life:

John 15:6-8 (NIV)6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Phil 3:17-20 (NIV) Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you.  For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.  Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things.  But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Matt 8:11-12 (NIV)  I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.  But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

John 15:1-4 (NIV) 1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

Matt 25:29-30 (KJV) For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.  And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matt 18:32-35 (NIV) "Then the master called the servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.  Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?'  In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."  (RED LETTERS, FROM JESUS MOUTH HIMSELF!)

Reading God's Word every day is such an important key to living IN CHRIST and following after Him.  If we don't read the instruction book, and if the sword of the Spirit can't deal with our souls, and if we don't get our marching orders through the Word of God every day, then is it possible to be led by the Spirit of God, and to do the will of God?  Is it possible to please him with FAITH, knowing that faith only comes by hearing the Word of God?  There is a very strong case for sticking our noses into the Word of God and not leaving it until we have our marching orders, our answers to our questions, and until God has spoken to us, changed us, and filled us with His Holy Spirit!  Encouragement: KEEP READING!  God is seeding you with KINGDOM SEED which is growing and producing an eternal harvest of LIFE!

I would like to end my thoughts today with this scripture which is an encouragement for ALL who are in Christ.  You can be found in this scripture!!

Romans 8:1-17 (NIV) 1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, 4 in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.  5 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; 7 the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. 8 Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.  9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.  12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION!  THE DEATH ANGEL HAS PASSED AND YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!  YOU ARE INVITED INTO HIS GLORIOUS KINGDOM BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM, AND YOU ARE LED BY HIM! YOU ARE HEIRS OF HIS KINGDOM!  THIS PUTS YOU AND I IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT KINGDOM, DIMENSION, DESTINY AND FUTURE THAN THOSE WHO REFUSE HIM AND WHO ARE LED BY THEIR OWN DECEIVED THOUGHTS AND HEARTS!  WE ARE INDEED, CHILDREN OF GOD'S KINGDOM THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND HIS MIRACULOUS GIFT INTO OUR LIVES.  THIS BRINGS ME TO HUMBLE HONOR, WORSHIP, ACCEPTANCE, AND DESIRE TO SERVE HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND LIFE!   DX3   Very Happy  cheers  sunny
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down