Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 01/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

7-Jan Genesis 13-14, Matthew 13-14, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 7

Gen 13:1-2 (KJV) 1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south. 2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

My heart exploded today while reading Gen. 13 and 14.  I seemed to have had downloads from Heaven sparking many different areas of my COMPASS GUIDE life.  I'll explain just a few:

Abram went in obedience to the Lord to a place of inheritance, and old LOT came with him.  Many times we drag LOT around with us, who really shouldn't be coming along, but who comes because he's family, or part of the old past in our lives.  I've had many LOTS come along with me in the past, and they end up not making it towards the promise, just as Abram's Lot didn't make it.

Abram gained and prospered in GOLD, SILVER, and CATTLE.  I believe that this is a powerful template for success today.  Of course, gold and silver are TRUE MONEY. (go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and watch the WHY GOLD, WHY SILVER videos to find out why they are more true money than Dollars or any other paper money.)  And cattle represent multiplying businesses and things that have the seed of God in them.  Yes, cattle can be a lucrative business in this day and age, along with any food type of business.  But whenever you get male/female together, offspring will occur and God's mandate of multiplication in the garden unfolds.  This works for business endeavors and multiplying your talents, skills, investment, time, etc.  This is how true wealth is accumulated.  Many Americans and people around the world are going to experience a real problem when the paper Dollars and other currencies go up in smoke in the near future.  Many will be left homeless, penniless, and in mass poverty because they gravitate to man's economy rather than God's.  But ABRAM and his offspring will always gravitate towards God's economy.  I recommend that you also get into God's economy asap.  LOT did not get into gold and silver, but only into herds.  Lot ended up losing it all in the end.

When it was time for Abram and Lot to separate, Lot chose the fertile plain and didn't even consider his kinsman Abram.  He was totally selfish and moved to the place that looked the best.  BUT Abram knew that wherever he moved, to the desert or the fertile valleys - that God would bless him there.  When you know that you are in God's will (COMPASS GUIDE will help direct you correctly into God's will) then you know that He will bless you whether you move to the desert or to the garden!

Lot's move was fleshly and greedy.  Yet it ended up taking him to SODOM and GOMORRAH, the place that God hated so much that He decided to wipe them off the face of the earth.  When Lot left Abram, he got into alot of trouble.  He left the blessing and the anointing.  He made wrong decisions on where to live. He got caught in a senseless war and was trapped and imprisoned by foreign kings.  He lost all he had in the war. He was rescued by Abram later, but only to flee for his life when God was destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.  Even then, his wife was a sodomite and longed to stay in the valley of sin.  He lost his flocks, herds, workers, and even his wife because of WHERE he decided to live.  His daughters escaped with him, but they were really screwed up little girls.  Eventually, Lot fades off into the back pages of history and is never heard of again, while Abram moves on into God's inheritance!  Make sure that you are sticking with your COMPASS GUIDE program so that God can educate you on where to live, where to multiply, and how to invest your life, future, faith, family, and finances!!

I hope that some of these insights are beneficial to you.  Please post a comment on any and all of these daily readings. Other readers would love to hear your insights.   Cool Very Happy  Smile  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
8-Jan Genesis 15-16, Matthew 15-16, Psalms 36-40, Proverbs 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down