Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

2 posters

Go down

12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

21-Dec Zechariah 3-4, Galatians 5-6, Psalms 121-125, Proverbs 21

Zech 3:1-7 (NIV) 1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?" 3 Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. 4 The angel said to those who were standing before him, "Take off his filthy clothes."   Then he said to Joshua, "See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put rich garments on you."  5 Then I said, "Put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the Lord stood by.  6 The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua: 7 "This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

This scene portrays something going on in Heaven, in the Spirit, where our natural eyes cannot normally see.  Satan and the angel of the Lord are standing and communicating, and Joshua the priest is standing there with them.  Joshua is silent. Satan and the Lord are talking.  Satan stands at Joshua's right side.  

I want you to put yourself into Joshua's shoes for a moment, because you are no different than him.  You are a king and a priest of God through Jesus Christ, and the very name Joshua is the name, "Yeshua" or "Jesus".  So if you are standing in the shoes, in the name of Jesus, in faith, in His covering, then you are standing in Joshua's shoes in this Zechariah scenario.

Satan's job and purpose in this conversation is to ACCUSE Joshua, and to accuse you.  However, just as Joshua stood silent, you may also stand silent during the time of accusation.  The LORD REBUKES YOU said the angel of the Lord!  In the same way, your very life in Christ issues a command to the accuser, THE LORD REBUKE YOU!  You have no need to deal with your sin on your own, or to try to explain anything to the accuser.  You can stand silent in this heavenly conversation because the angel of the Lord will gladly take it from here!

After the rebuke, the Lord addressed the filthy clothes that Joshua was wearing.  He had the servants of Heaven dress Joshua in new, clean clothing, and had them put a turbin on his head.  This indicates the new life in Christ, the cleansing of his entire life (head to toe) from sin, and the new mind of Christ that is given for your mind, will, emotions, direction, etc.

The Lord then gave a CHARGE to Joshua.  IF IF IF IF . . . Walk in my ways, keep my requirements (which we can now walk and keep through the power of Jesus Christ who lives in and through us), THEN THEN THEN THEN.....  you will govern my house, have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among the heavenly host standing here in the Spirit.  WOW!

I am exploding with revelation here, but let me just highlight a couple of areas:
1.  When we are in Christ and walk with him in the Spirit, God gives us management charge over the house.  You are the house of God, and He has given you responsibility and management authority over the house!  Think of your garden. Think of your eight life territories taught in the COMPASS GUIDE program! This is another way of saying, "Tend the garden and multiply it."

2.  You will have charge over His courts.  You will literally become the GATE KEEPER of the courts of the Lord.  You are in charge! What an awesome, weighty responsibility, and one not to be taken lightly!  BE CAREFUL HOW YOU BUILD! You are in charge and Heaven has a template pattern for you to follow.  Make sure that you're building under the template/pattern given.

3.  I will give you a place among these standing here!  God gives us a place in the TRIANGLE OF THREE!  The angel of the Lord, The Son of God (Joshua/Yeshua/Jesus/You), and SATAN!  Satan is evidently a part of this conversation in heaven, and God has promised all who are in Joshua/Yeshua/Jesus that they will have a place among these standing here.  Who is in charge? Actually, the angel of the Lord just put you in charge, and gave you a place in the heavenly TRIANGLE OF THREE.

Now, knowing that you are in charge, and that you have been given new clothing, a turbin, Heaven's clothing, and knowing that you have been given a place among the TRIANGLE OF THREE, what are you going to do with the turkey at your right hand?  His name is SATAN!

I am not going to go out in a stupid fashion and tell him to use your authority to beat him up.  I'm not going to tell you to put ole' slew foot under your feet and crush him.  I'm not going to give you an idiotic, earthly statement of what to do with this member of the TRIANGLE OF THREE.  But I am going to tell you that we need to:
A.  Respect this accuser's position as one that the Lord positioned, for a divine, heavenly purpose.
B.  Signify and repeat the "angel of the Lord" as He rebukes Satan.
C.  Know absolutely and for certain that Satan is at your right hand and under your command.  He is standing in the courts that God has put you in charge of.  Therefore, act with wisdom and understanding before just commanding something done to Satan, or commanding Satan to go somewhere.

Great news.  Satan is defeated. He is disarmed. He has no authority over God, Jesus, or you.  BUT he is the god of this world system, and he is a great accuser, deceiver, and a great dragon towards those who give their authority to him and allow him to grow into and through their lives.  If you can figure out WHY God has this turkey in place, then you will respect the position, and work within God's framework to bring great salvation to mankind.

I personally believe that all men have sinned and come short of God's glory.  But many men refuse to acknowledge this, or don't understand their separation from God.  I believe that Adam's great sin infused all of mankind with such a spirit of PRIDE and ARROGANCE that it has blinded mankind from God, His kingdom, and from the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.  Without writing a book today, I believe that the accuser is allowed freedom to accuse mankind, to resist/oppose him, to bring torment, and to remind mankind of his fallenness, his failures, and his hopelessness.  I believe that the accuser uses CONDEMNATION as a form of opposition and accusation.  And it is through this constant resistance that mankind can see past his pride, arrogance, and sinful life.   The accuser opposes to the point that mankind cries out in his slavery, condemnation, and death sentence.  When he cries out, God shines the light of truth into the broken, humbled heart and that man is then able to see the truth.  The Holy Spirit brings CONVICTION but Satan brings CONDEMNATION.

I'm not saying that God authorizes murder, death, destruction, and the things that Satan propagates on the earth.  But there is an eternal element that Satan fulfills that resists and opposes sinful man to bring him low and reduce his prideful and arrogant ways.  At that point, a man can see the truth and be saved.  God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

I hope this all makes sense in a very short, encapsulated manner.  Once a person is born again, standing in the TRIANGLE OF THREE, invited heavenward and dressed in new garments of Heaven, he/she is given charge over the Lord's courts, and the fact that Satan is among us - is one to be understood with Heavenly wisdom.  Satan is at our right hand, and is under our authority! BE CAREFUL HOW YOU BUILD. There can no longer be any accusation from that member of the "heavenly conversation".  Your new clothes shut out all accusation and prove your authority over Satan (and all who are under his authority).   sunny king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
22-Dec Zechariah 5-6, Ephesians 1-2, Psalms 126-130, Proverbs 22

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty Re: 12/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by ggalindo Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Wow! While reading in Rabbi Daniel Lapin's book recently : THOU SHALL PROSPER. He talks about the significance of the Star of David symbol. Powerful insight --- a three sided triangle. The Nazi symbol also tried to utilize a three sided symbol. POWERFUL! Thank you for sharing brother! God bless

ggalindo

Back to top Go down