Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 08/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:11 am

24-Aug Ecclesiastes 11-12, 2 Tim. 1-2, Psalms 126-130, Proverbs 24

Ecclesiastes 11:1 (MSG) 1 Be generous: Invest in acts of charity. Charity yields high returns.

I want to share a deep secret with you that I learned decades ago from a great man of God. I had the opportunity to sit down with a man who was feeding 300,000 orphans a day around the world. He had a food bank, international feeding programs, and he was able to travel and preach in stadiums, heal the sick, and he saw miracle abounding. Here I was sitting privately at lunch with him in the Philippines one day. I asked him the standard question, "If you could summarize your secret to success into one thing, what would it be?"

His answer would change my life, but not in the way that I wanted. He said, "You know son, I"m not a very nice guy. I am quite rough around the edges. I'm pretty selfish. I have to deal with alot of sin in my life. If we worked together, I will probably hurt you with my words. I get the Bible stories mixed up and I'm not much of a scholar. There's not much that I have going for me. But I have this one thing in my favor. I feed widows and orphans. And because I feed God's widows and orphans, He allows me to live my dream of preaching the gospel and seeing mass healings around the world."

Since that meeting, I decided to take up that platform. I wanted to feed widows and orphans and somehow, get as close to God's heartbeat as I could. I didn't know how I would do it, but I was sure willing to give it a shot. Not so I could live my dream, but so I could help God fulfill His heartbeat on the earth. Since I put my hands to that plow, I have never turned back. I have been able to live the dream, travel around the world, and help to feed God's precious ones. I can literally tell you my secret today: "I'm quite rough around the edges. I'm pretty selfish. I have to deal with alot of sin in my life. If we worked together, I will probably hurt you with my words. I get the Bible stories mixed up and I'm not much of a scholar. There's not much that I have going for me. But I have this one thing in my favor. I feed widows and orphans. And because I feed God's widows and orphans, He allows me to live the dream."

I have found this secret to be true, and I encourage anyone who wants to live for God to feed widows and orphans in distress!

James 1:27 (NIV) 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

God has made two promises in the earth: 1) I will be a Father to the fatherless, and 2) I will be a husband to the widow. If you help Him get supplies, provision and care to His family members, He will always back you, bless you, and fill your pipeline with supplies so that you can be a generous giver to widows and orphans!

There are other great scriptures that verify this lifestyle and mandate on the earth!

Proverbs 19:17 (NIV) 17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done.

Proverbs 11:24 (NIV) 24 One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.

Luke 6:38 (KJV) 38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Indeed, CHARITY YIELDS HIGH RETURNS, and brings you close to the heart of the Father. If you will commit yourself to bring goods to the poor, God will make sure that you always have good to give to the poor. king king king

Tomorrow's Reading:
25-Aug Song Of Songs 1-2, 2 Tim. 3-4, Psalms 131-135, Proverbs 25
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down