Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/20 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 am

20-Nov Ezekiel 45-46, Acts 17-18, Psalms 116-120, Proverbs 20

God Always Uses Scales Of Honesty! Disregard All Other Scales!

Ezek 45:9-10 (NIV)9 "'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You have gone far enough, O princes of Israel! Give up your violence and oppression and do what is just and right. Stop dispossessing my people, declares the Sovereign Lord. 10 You are to use accurate scales, an accurate ephah and an accurate bath.

God makes a demand upon his people that we must walk in honesty and integrity.  Our scales of judgment must be the same in all situations.  Our lives must be honest and accurate.  This is easier said than done because we live in a fallen world of darkness, dishonesty, greed, fear, and the love of money.  People will do anything to cheat, lie, defraud, and steal from others.  Though this lifestyle is worthy of hell and will be void of Heaven's blessings, men still choose this lifestyle daily.  But not you and I!

Prov 11:1 (NIV) The Lord abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are his delight.

Prov 16:11 (NIV) Honest scales and balances are from the Lord; all the weights in the bag are of his making.

Prov 20:23 (NIV) The Lord detests differing weights, and dishonest scales do not please him.

These three scriptures make it clear that God only deals in honesty.  His kingdom works in full integrity, openness, and justice.  This goes for every area of life.  As His kingdom advances into our lives, He will begin to convict us of "FALSE BALANCES, WEIGHTS AND MEASURES" that we must get rid of in our lives.  This is an ongoing discussion between Heaven and us, and the quicker we can fall in love with truth, justice and true balances, the faster our lives will transform and walk into Heaven's great blessings.

Just a few thoughts on false scales that I've seen in the past:

1.  Judging others without judging myself.  God commands us not to judge others or we will be judged by Him.  For me to judge another is a false measurement because only the King can give an accurate judgment of men's hearts. I am allowed to judge the fruit of a man, but not his heart.  But I had better be judging the fruit based on a solid, accurate measurement - the Word of God.
2.  The U.S. Dollar and fiat currencies around the world.  The money system of the world is about as corrupt as anything I've ever seen.  It's based on hot air, it's not solid, and there is no gold or hard substance behind any of the money on earth.  It's a fraud, a lie, and a sham.  This is why the world bankers become so much powerful every day and year, because the people walk aimlessly into the fraud that Dollar currency is actually money.  These people will pay the price for this deception with their wealth being stolen from them.  And God MUST be against the Dollar because He abhors dishonest weights and measurements, and the Dollar is as dishonest as any measurement could possibly be.  God's blessing is NOT on the Dollar.  Therefore I always recommend that people protect themselves against the Dollar, which is built to fleece the sheep and steal the wealth of kings and princes.

I see dishonest weights and measurements in the news every day, in false religions who spread falsehood and deception, and the false measurements even work with Christians who give "FALSE TESTIMONY" or who FALSELY CLAIM Christ as their Lord, but they live for the devil every day.

This is not you and I, because we walk in the holy, cleansing fires of God's Word every day. He speaks into our lives, and He corrects our course, leads our hearts, and purifies our walk every day.  Reading Gods Word daily is the only way to maintain a correct weight and measure in every area of our lives.  Congratulations for those who are reading every day!!  Your reward is upon you, and will also come in the future as well.  And THAT is a correct weight and measurement of God's blessing for you!! king  cheers  sunny
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down