Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 am

16-Jun 1 Chronicles 7-8, Luke 19-20, Psalms 81-85, Proverbs 16
Prov 16:3 (NIV) 3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do,  and your plans will succeed.
com·mit  (k06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Schwa-m06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Ibrevet06/16 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Prime)
v. com·mit·tedcom·mit·tingcom·mits
v.tr.
1. To do, perform, or perpetrate:
2. To put in trust or charge; entrust: 
3. To place officially in confinement or custody, as in committing to a mental health facility.
4. To pledge or obligate one's own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage.
If you and I can commit what we are DOING to the Lord, our plans will absolutely succeed.  Why?  Because you put your plans into the trust, the care, under the authority, and in submission to Almighty God, He will begin to purge, purify, change, direct, and sharpen your plans.  If I took my plans to build an office structure to Donald Trump, I expect that he would re-arrange everything, cut off parts of the building, add in a module over here, and the whole structure would look different by the time he was finished.  He's the real estate mogul.  He knows how to make money in real estate, and how to save money in building.  He knows the codes, the needs, and he has been through this course before.  He's filled with wisdom in this matter.  After he's through changing, directing, and modifying my plans - I would be a FOOL to not go with his direction.

In the same way, when we REALLY commit our ways, actions, and walk to the Lord, He is going to re-arrange, update, refine, and change what I'm doing.  It will be for good because God is a good God.  it will be for greater impact, because God is all about multiplication and the greatest impact and increase.  It will be to be a greater blessing, because is all about blessing the most people with the resources you have.

Some people think that they should commit their lives to the Lord by saying, "Lord - I'm going this way and I would like you to bless what I've decided to do because I'm bringing it to you for your hand of blessing."  But that's not committing anything to God.  That's trying to get God to bless what you've built.

If you and I bring God on as a senior business partner, and if we will really take what we're doing and submit it to God, then we're putting the plans on the board room table.  We are handing HIM the pen and the magic marker.  We're giving the plans to HIM for modification, cutting, changing, replacing, and expanding.  This is a far cry from just asking the fairy to touch my plans with her magic wand.

COMMIT!  Read the definition, and then drag everything you are doing to the board room table, and make God the senior partner in your life.  He will preside and will help you to maximize your life, goals, and dreams!!  

COMPASS GUIDE will help you to drag your entire life upon the board room table for close Heavenly scrutiny.  Come into the fire of God's cleansing, purifying, and burning Word - and join the Compass Guide students on a life changing journey!!  Get your COMPASS GUIDE book at www.doctordanieldaves.com today.  Very Happy:D:D

Tomorrow's Reading:
17-Jun 1 Chronicles 9-10, Luke 21-22, Psalms 86-90, Proverbs 17 
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down