Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/13 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 am

13-Jun 1 Chronicles 1-2, Luke 13-14, Psalms 66-70, Proverbs 13

Prov 13:20 (NIV) 20 He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm. 

As a COMPASS GUIDE student reads a chapter of Proverbs per day, a new secret mindset begins to unfold.  The Proverbs begin to link together in a powerful visual puzzle that shows exactly how Godly kings think.  And one of the greatest parts (in my opinion) of Proverbs is a kings understanding of WISDOM.  There is such high regard and honor for this gift of wisdom, that King Solomon considered wisdom as his sister.  He honored her as he would his own family, flesh and blood.  He knew that she has two very close relatives called KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, and they all hang out together.  Kings make a special place in their homes and hearts for these three sisters.  They value, honor, and protect them.  They learn how one compliments the other, and how you will the three must come together as one package.

What good is it to have the wisdom presented to you to show you how to build a rocket engine? It's no good at all if that wisdom doesn't also bring you some understanding and knowledge so you can process it in your mind and thoughts.  Wisdom is a spiritual insight. Knowledge and understanding allow your mind to process and comprehend what wisdom just showed you.  The three must come together if you want to receive anything from God.  

The world seems to be spinning out of control these days with the stupidity of godless men making all the wrong decisions.  They have no wisdom, knowledge, or understanding, and as blind leaders, they are taking the world down into hell where they will all fall into the ditch.  And then WHO will get them out of that ditch when they all land headlong into the deep ravine of bad choices?

Proverbs states clearly that YOU ARE WHO YOU HANG AROUND, and YOU BECOME WHO YOUR ASSOCIATES ARE.  If you hang around wise people who honor wisdom, you will become as they are.  But if you hang around fools, you will become a fool.  I refuse to walk with fools, and as part of my COMPASS GUIDE training, I have leaned to filter out all non profitable relationships which are filled with foolishness.  I have cut off the walk of fools from my life, purpose, and future. I am only interested in becoming wise.  Therefore in the highest honor of God, I strive to walk with the wise, and honor WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and HONOR as sisters of mine.  They get preeminence.  They get the first spot at the table.  They get the best of what I have as a point of honor.  I don't do this just so I can get what they have, but I have learned that they are the best sisters a person could have, and I have learned to love them dearly!

Prov 4:6-8 (NIV) 6 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. 7 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.  8 Esteem her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you.
It's time that you and I GROW WISE rather than suffering harm with fools.  Therefore, as the COMPASS GUIDE program shows us, it's time to scan and view your friends list, and those that you hang around.  You may need to make some new friends and cut some old ones off.  You may need to distance yourself from some family members, or from a job that's dragging you down.  If you are a companion of fools, you MUST shake free from them or they will end up harming you and your future dreams.

GROW WISE by hanging around wise people.  Who do you want to become like?  Who knows what you need to know?  Who values and honors wisdom and has a gift of wisdom which you highly desire?  Find that person and draw near as a submissive, hungry, and thirsty student of wisdom!  You will not be disappointed.  Very Happy:)king

Tomorrow's Reading:
14-Jun 1 Chronicles 3-4, Luke 15-16, Psalms 71-75, Proverbs 14 
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down