Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 01/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6-Jan Genesis 11-12, Matthew 11-12, Psalms 26-30, Proverbs 6

Gen 11:3-9 (NIV) 3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth." 5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The Lord said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other." 8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel --because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Evil mankind once again unites to make a name for themselves.  In their building of the great tower, they had a few ingenious principles of Heaven that they were operating under "ILLICITLY, I MIGHT ADD".

1.  They were all united in one purpose and one language.
2.  They made "man sized bricks instead of God made stone.
3.  They used tar instead of mortar to attach the bricks and build the tower.
4.  Their intent was to BUILD FOR THEMSELVES - A CITY.
5.  They wanted to reach into the heavens and tap it's powers without submitting to God and His way.
6.  They wanted to make a name for themselves and not be scattered.

These are massive crimes against Heaven, and God was committed to destroy their ability to build the tower.  He confused their language and thinking, and divided them to spread over the whole earth.  He scattered them, just as they were trying to NOT be scattered.  Why?  Here's the fast breakdown:

1.  They were all united in one purpose and one language.  This is great as long as you are united in Spirit through love. When you unite under fallen man and his evil, greedy, fear laden agenda, your unification is not good, nor will it produce anything good, eternal, or life giving.
2.  They made "man sized bricks instead of God made stone. They rebelled against God's order and built using man made and man sized bricks and vision.  God always required altars, towers and buildings under His authority to be built with stone. Stone represents THE ROCK. Bricks represent man's ways and plans.
3.  They used tar instead of mortar to attach the bricks and build the tower.  They decided that tar was better to hold things together than what God prescribed - mortar.  Again, this great rebellion would cause a man made tower that could not hold together under God sized circumstances, yet men built it that way anyway, walking in his own knowledge rather than submitting to God's instruction.
4.  Their intent was to BUILD FOR THEMSELVES - A CITY.  God is building a kingdom, a city, and a family.  When these men got together to build their own city, they were clearly separating from God and His plans.  They wanted to be on their own, independent, and left alone by God and His plan for them, their families, futures, etc.
5.  They wanted to reach into the heavens and tap it's powers without submitting to God and His way.  The tower was not being built like Jack and the Beanstalk. They didn't want to build a tower to the moon in height. But they did want to access and tap into the 4th dimension using kingdom principles to access Heaven's eternal powers to run their city.  No doubt they were going to use satanic rituals, demon worship and human sacrifice on the top of this tower to pierce into, access, and pull energy from the next dimension.  They might even throw in some positive thinking, giving to the poor, and a few kingdom principles to get Heaven to respond to their request for power and success.  If successful, they would be like the man that Jesus spoke of, who was in the wedding banquet without wedding clothes. This man was thrown out into outer darkness because he had accessed the wedding banquet illegally and without invitation.  This is what was going to go down at the top of the great tower.  The age old story of getting power from Heaven, like the Indiana Jones movie where Hitler was trying to get the ark of the covenant so he could win all wars with Heaven's power.
6.  They wanted to make a name for themselves.  God demands glory and honor from His creation. We are building His kingdom and giving honor to His dear Son Jesus.  But a selfish man is only interested in a name for himself.  These people were only interested in what they could do for themselves, which is a powerful mixture for mass corruption, greed, and tyrannical power in the earth.  God was committed to dividing and separating this cause.

Today, many people build their lives after Babel's template.  Selfish, greedy, building in their own strength, with their own man made materials, they build a tower and a city that they can call their own, the good life.  But no wonder they walk in such confusion, displacement, and dissatisfaction.  They are disconnected from Heaven's purpose, and are building for themselves.  They will never be successful, but will in the end, be confused, divided, scattered, and unfulfilled.  Even many Christians will find themselves standing before the King of kings saying, "Did we not build these things for you? And He will answer saying, "Away from me you workers of iniquity. I never knew you!"  And many will find that they spent their lives in the land of confusion and scattering.

I have a friend who wrote a book, CHURCH BY GOD'S DESIGN (Pastor Gary Simons). DESIGN][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  He eloquently points out that today's church is scattered, disconnected, divided, and does not represent a body of Christ, but rather a bunch of separated body parts that cannot live together.  Is it possible that the church is building the tower of Babel rather than a body that is connected and giving itself to one another?  Every major denomination will not meet together, pray together, or believe together. Division, confusion, and scattering are the signs of BUILDING A CITY FOR OURSELVES.

COMPASS GUIDE helps us to press past all of this man made mess.  I personally want to know that I am building correctly, as the scriptures command me to TAKE CAREFUL THOUGHT OF HOW I BUILD!  I've only got one life to build, and one shot on this earth to do it right.  Therefore, I have figured out through the years that I must have a continual infusion of God's living Word in my life every day. I must set godly goals and submit them to the fire of God.  He must be allowed to walk through His temple and burn, purge, and purify the articles in the temple.  I am that temple of the Holy Spirit.  COMPASS GUIDE will help you and I to refine our lives, goals, and priorities in line with God's will for our lives.  I don't want to get God to allow me to build a city for myself.  I want to build God's city who's author is God. I don't want to be told by Jesus at the end of my life, "Get away from me. I never authorized you to build your life that way!".  I want to hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been FAITHFUL over little things, now enter into my rest as I make you ruler over many cities."  There is an extreme difference in how we use the powers of Heaven.  I can find alot of books on positive thinking, confession, and even believing God for a miracle.  BUT I need to make sure that I'm not abusing or misusing the powers of Heaven to build for myself.  

Submit your goals and plans to the King of kings this month. Pray over them and give January to the creation, modification, and purification of your plans as they are taken through the daily fire of God's Holy Word!  He will lead you into all fulfillment and into Heaven's success and victory!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Tomorrow's Reading:
7-Jan Genesis 13-14, Matthew 13-14, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 7 [url=CHURCH BY GOD'S
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down