Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 06/29 Compass Guide Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:47 am

29-Jun 2 Chronicles 7-8, John 21, Psalms 146-150, Proverbs 29

2 Chron 7:11-14 (NIV) 11 When Solomon had finished the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had succeeded in carrying out all he had in mind to do in the temple of the Lord and in his own palace, 12 the Lord appeared to him at night and said: "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices.  13 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

God appeared with great glory and a pillar of fire when His temple had been completed and dedicated to Him.  All the steps were taken to correctly represent Him, to honor him in fullness, and to build according to the vision that He showed King David.  Just as the tumblers line up to open a vault, so everything lined up in Solomon's day to release Heaven onto earth, and God showed up so strongly in glory that the priests could not enter the temple because of the glory.  WOW!

God then gives a very specific set of commands that I want to address.  He talks about the future and points out that He will stop the rain, send locusts, or send a devouring plague whenever God's people are straying.  This should be noted and not questioned, and God's people should take 4 immediate steps.
1.  Humble ourselves.
2.  Pray to God.
3.  Seek God's face.
4.  Turn from our wicked, mark missing, sinful ways.

If we will turn these four tumblers from our hearts, then God will hear from Heaven, forgive our sin, and heal our land.  These are four very profound yet simple steps whenever we see drought, plague or locusts in our land.

My one point today is that God wants to HEAR FROM HEAVEN.  If we are walking with God in the Spirit, we are walking in Heavenly places with him - while our feet are planted firmly on the earth.  But if we are walking in pride, outside of a prayer relationship, not seeking His face, and walking in daily error, we are not walking in the Spirit.  This error will land lock us to a powerless lifestyle that's devoid Heaven's blessing, and we will not be correctly representing God on the earth.  And when we do pray, we will be praying from an earthly point of view that is separated and cut off from God, in the old adamic life #1.  Our prayers become no different than those of an adamic, non born again, land locked, cut off person with no true relationship with God.

When we humble ourselves, pray to God, seek His face in sincerity, and turn from our wicked ways, we position ourselves to live with God, walk with God, and speak to God from a Heavenly, 4th dimension point of contact (in the realm of eternal Spirit).  When we communicate on this level to God, He will HEAR FROM  HEAVEN!  This is the KEY!

Do your prayers proceed from Heaven to God?  Does He hear you from Heaven?  The Bible says that we are seated with Christ in Heavenly places, and that our lives are made new in resurrection life of the Son of God.  When we fulfill the four mandates of God (Humble ourselves, pray, seek His face, and turn), we enter Heaven's realm and we can be assured that He hears our prayers and will move on behalf of our prayer and repentance.  "I Will Hear From Heaven"!  God doesn't hear prayers issued from the earth in a way that makes Him move.  He answers and honors faith.  Faith is action. Faith moves God.  Faith in action causes you to march boldly into His 4th dimension throne of grace to plead your case before Him.

Test yourself today to see if you are IN THE FAITH.  If not, execute the four mandates of God so that you may walk with Him in heavenly places, and so that He will hear your prayer, answer our petition, and heal your land.

COMPASS GUIDE will help keep you inside of the FOUR MANDATES of God, walking with Him daily, and communicating with Him just as Adam did in the garden, and as Jesus did while walking on the earth.  Not only is it entirely possible to walk with God in the Spirit, but it is a divine right, a Heavenly mandate, and part of your inheritance as a son/daughter of almighty God!  king king king 

Tomorrow's Reading:
30-Jun 2 Chronicles 9-10, Acts 1-2, Psalms 1-5, Proverbs 30
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down