Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 03/04 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am

4-Mar Numbers 13-14 Romans 7-8 Psalms 11-15 Proverbs 4

Num 13:1-3 (NIV) 1 The Lord said to Moses, 2 "Send some men to explore the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites. From each ancestral tribe send one of its leaders."  3 So at the Lord's command Moses sent them out from the Desert of Paran. All of them were leaders of the Israelites.

It's easy to read a scripture, to disengage, and learn a lesson without actually applying it to our lives.  This is the power of religion.  But today I want us to engage the kingdom of God and be moved by God's mighty hand.  Let's begin.

It's one thing to talk about inheriting the promised land, but it's another thing to engage yourself to go take it by force and through obedience to God's will and plan.  God engaged Israel towards the land of promise by sending the 12 spies in to review what they were about to inherit.  Of course, 10 spies came back freaked out and assured that they could never take it, and 2 spies came back fully prepared to see God hand it over to them.  Why the split between 10/2 ?  

Those spies saw grapes as big as basketballs, and the most fertile territory in the world! Why were the grapes so big? To feed the giants that were in the land.  Oh yeah, those pesky giants who could eat a man if he caught him.  10 spies said, "not on your life! We are like grasshoppers to them!" and 2 spies said, "They shall be bread for us and our God shall give them into our hands!".  2 spies had full faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the God who crushed Pharaoh, opened the Red Sea, and who would now hand this land over to them!  They knew that the promise was for them and their generation.  The other 10 spies were slaves and could not grasp the awesome, divine plan of God for their lives.  They would die in the wilderness, but the other 2 spies (Joshua and Caleb) would enter the land, kill some giants, and take the territory by force, inheriting it from God.

Today, you and I must realize that the inheritance land of promise that God has for us personally is so big and wonderful that it will take the eye of faith for you to see it.  This inheritance land is "DREAM LAND" where your personal dreams of life come true and manifest on the earth.  How big is your dream?  Most people have a dream, but it's been so locked up, so pushed down, so ridiculed by satan and the world system, that most people lose track of their dreams by the time they are very young.  They then fall back into slavery to the system, and they just become a good serf who lives day to day in "the matrix" of the world system.

COMPASS GUIDE will not allow you to live like a serf/slave.  The program demands that you focus on three dimensions of living, the dimensions of NEED, DESIRE, and THE DREAM.  Most people never get past NEED.  Those who accidentally slip into DESIRE will want to stay there because it's so good.  But the DREAM awaits those who have Joshua and Caleb's spirit (the Holy Spirit and mind of Jesus).  They will risk it all to get to the dream.   COMPASS GUIDE will connect you to the three dimensions so that you can exit NEED, then DESIRE, and live in the DREAM.

Do you know what the dream of God is for your life?  The 10 spies didn't know it.  But the 2 spies did know it?  

Why did the 2 spies know the dream? They studied God's heart, His ways, and His promises.  They knew what God was planning and intending for His people.  And they believed that God was going to do what He promised.

Today, people either know God's plan and intentions for their lives and the world, or they don't.  It will all fall upon the self discipline to read God's Holy Bible every day and to work it into your life.  Most people are too busy to read the Bible and apply it to their lives.  And by this they prove that they are a slave to the system which has made them busy.  But disciples of the Word, MEN OF A DIFFERENT SPIRIT, will read the Bible, apply it, ask questions, ponder, study, write notes, develop plans and goals based upon God's promise, and they will walk in the light of God's will and intention.  It's very plain and simple.  One man walks in darkness, and the other man walks in the light given by God's Word.

Psalms 119:105 (KJV) 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Today, it's important that you take some time at lunch and dust off THE DREAM.  This is your third dimension destiny.  Look at your long term goals which are taking you towards dreamland and the inheritance that God has designed for you.  Remember that your dreams are given by God so that you will look forward and build towards that dream.  He wants you to set goals towards that dream and accomplish what is deep in your heart! This is where the true treasure is, the gold, silver, and precious stones.  Dig!

I challenge you to go spy out the land called your long term, third dimension DREAM.  Come back with a spirit of Joshua and Caleb saying, "My God shall bring me into the land that's far above anything I could ask for or think! He is the great I AM, and He will help me to live in the land of my dreams!"  Then today - do something in particular to activate and move you one step further towards your dream.  Take a step of faith.  Go for the impossible.  See if God will not help you and provide miraculous, kingdom support!   cheers bounce  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
5-Mar Numbers 15-16 Romans 9-10 Psalms 16-20 Proverbs 5
6-Mar Numbers 17-18 Romans 11-12 Psalms 21-25 Proverbs 6
7-Mar Numbers 19-20 Romans 13-14 Psalms 26-30 Proverbs 7
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down