Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/01 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am

1-Dec Hosea 7-8, Romans 11-12, Psalms 21-25, Proverbs 1

Hosea 7:1-2 (NIV)1 "Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people, whenever I would heal Israel, the sins of Ephraim are exposed and the crimes of Samaria revealed. They practice deceit, thieves break into houses, bandits rob in the streets;2 but they do not realize that I remember all their evil deeds. Their sins engulf them;

As we read through the old testament, God is attempting to teach us how humanity works.  It's clear that through history, there are times of blessing and cursing, bounty and poverty, righteousness and rebellion.  King Solomon wrote about these cycles of humanity as he said, "For everything under Heaven there is a time for everything....."

I believe that we as believers need to mature and grow in our faith. One of the things we need to do is to understand humanity and the cyclical need for people to fall, fail, repent, and be restored by God.  We can personally escape this old cycle by being BORN AGAIN and renewed by the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus,  and we walk into a new life experience that's free from sin, the cycles of sin, and the need to continue the old ways of Adam.  Thank God for Jesus and being MADE FREE, being free indeed and not enslaved to the entrapments of sin.

I'm a parent, and I must allow my children to fail from time to time.  I must allow them to make wrong decisions, and to pay the price for those decisions.  It's part of parenting. While I always desire to shield my children from the harmful effects of sin, I must allow them to pay the price for sin if they decide to take the bait of sin.  If I pay the price for my children's sin always, then I will be bailing them out of jail at 35 years of age, and I will pay the price for their sin and make them totally disfunctional the rest of their lives.  A good parent will guide their children through trials, temptations, and even through the effects of sin and a sin conscious.

In the same way, we as Americans, or whatever nationality you are, we must understand that our nations will go through the cycles of sin until they decide to accept and receive Jesus, and until that nation decides to literally walk into a BORN AGAIN experience where that nation is renewed by the power of God.  Until this happens, every nation will go through times of blessing and power, then they will stray from God, power will be taken, wealth will disappear, trouble, crime, despair and the price of sin will be paid.  Once a nation has had enough pain and suffering, the people will begin to demand that the nation return to the ways and principles of God.  They will vote leaders in who will accomplish their will.  Then the nation will return to the blessings and protections of God, He will forgive their sins and begin to bring the power to get wealth back to that nation.  It's all cyclical.  Many people today are in great distress over the course of America and other nations in the world, and there is a great threat of ONE WORLD TOTALITARIAN TAKE OVER at this time.  But remember that this is all cyclical.  The strongest Communist leader, dictator, or even world banker take over - simply cannot beat God's plan or program.  All other programs will eventually implode and fail.  But we can be rest assured that the cycle of God will continue.  As they say, "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND".  This statement is based on the cycle of God with humanity.  What a man sows will he also reap, because God cannot be mocked or ridiculed.  

There is much to say here, but the thought for the day is that we MUST be mature and understand the cycles of God among unregenerated, non saved, non born again mankind.  They will cycle in and out of blessing and cursing as God patiently and mercily edges them towards salvation through Jesus Christ and the new life - which is free from cyclical failures.  It's the responsibility of the church and God's sons and daughters to let our light shine and preach the GOOD NEWS of cyclical end... where you escape the rat race of life and enter into the kingdom of God!  Be patient.  Pray.  Let your light shine before men.  Times will change and the season of repentance and restoration will come upon the world IN DUE SEASON!   king sunny  king

Tomorrow's Reading
2-Dec Hosea 9-10, Romans 13-14, Psalms 26-30, Proverbs 2
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down