Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 08/10 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 am

The glory of God is revealed when Heaven kisses the earth, and when eternity brushes up against a decaying 3rd dimension. Thunder and earthquakes are the result. God is calling you to BRING IT! Bring His glory into the earth. Here's the keys.
Today's Reading: 10-Aug Job 25-26, Ephesians 3-4, Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 10

Job 26:13-14 (NIV) 13  By his breath the skies became fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent.
14  And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"

Who can understand the noise, the sound, the after effects of God's power?  While there is a scientific explanation of "thunder" after a powerful lightning bolt, the sound of that thunder is AWE-SOME, inspiring, and felt in the core of a person's being. And the closer we get to that lightning bolt, the closer to our core we are touched and affected by the sound of thunder.

God's power is all around us.  When His eternal heavens (the 4th dimension) kisses or comes into contact with the 3rd dimension earth realm, there is an explosion, a thunderous charge of energy which causes the core of a man to stand up and take note.  This thunder is none other than the GLORY OF GOD!

God's glory appears when Heaven kisses the earth, and when a change in the earth comes as a result of Heaven's intervention.  When a sinner is born again, there is a huge thunderous clap that can be heard in the earth. That person's changed life will represent and show the glory of God from that point forward.  I remember my personal life as a drug addict and alcoholic, party animal and a totally lawless, demonized individual.  The day that Jesus Christ invaded my life at my sincere request, the heavens and the earth thundered loudly! From that day, I was a changed man, and I went onward to serve Jesus for the rest of my life.  I'm not perfect, but the thunderous clap of God's power and energy (His glory) has covered my imperfections!  The change in my life was so severe that some of my old high school Christian classmates said that they would NOT believe my transformation until they saw me with their own eyes at a class reunion.  Indeed, they saw, and they were amazed at the power of God.  Their core was challenged, changed, and awaken!

God's glory will change a man.  His glory comes with the sound of thunder. BAM! Something happened, something changed, someone was healed miraculously!  Something moved and shifted, and caused an earthquake in the natural.  When thunder, lightning, and earthquakes come, it touches the core of a man and brings him to an understanding of God's glory, His power, and His absolute ownership of the heavens and the earth.

During the time of darkness (possibly thunder and lightning too), when Jesus died, the earth shook violently as the greatest accomplishment of all time had been finished. Jesus had paid the price for all mankind's sin and separation from God. The earth shook, and the people were awaken by the glory of God!

Matthew 27:54 (NIV)  When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"

Did you know that you can help people re-live these glorious occurances? You can cause the thunder and the earthquake to rock a person's world once again.  What shook the earth before will shake a person again if you will activate it in their life.  The glory of God will be revealed and will shake a man to his core, if you will learn to activate it.

Revelation 12:10-11 (NIV)  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.   They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

The blood of the lamb will cause an earthquake in the life of a person, revealing the glory of God - IF IF IF you will preach the gospel to them. When you preach the message of the blood of Jesus, it causes thunder, lightning, and an earthquake.  People are drawn near to God's glory and, just as the centurion at the feet of Jesus, they will say, "Surely this Jesus is the Son of God!". The glory of God will change a man!

The word of your testimony will re-ignite the power of God with a thunderous clap, when people hear your testimony of God's power, deliverance, and might.  Your testimony has the power to introduce the glory of God, and to literally bring down the accuser of the brethren, destroy the condemnation, and shake a person to their core as they hear of the thunderous clap that happened when Heaven kissed the earth, and you were changed, healed, and delivered.  Don't negate or minimize the power of your testimony! It's one of the two rocks in your pouch which you can use to bring down the most powerful of demonic forces over a person's life, a city, nation, etc.  

My 16 year old son was messing around with me one day, and he did a Neo stance (The Matrix) and used his hand to indicate that he wanted me to attack.  He said, "BRING IT!"  I won't tell you the rest of the story, but I hope your imagination leads you to my victorious win in battle.  

I believe that today, the heavens are saying, "BRING IT!"  Bring the glory of God into your dimension, into your work place, into your schools, your shopping malls and anywhere that people are hanging out.  BRING THE GLORY OF GOD into the earth through the preaching of the blood of the lamb, and the word of your testimony spoken to them all with passion and fire.  When you reveal the glory of God to others, their core person will stand up and awaken.  And another glorious, thunderous clap will take place as they surrender to the lordship of Christ Jesus, or when another person is miraculously healed of the same disease that you were healed from.

BRING IT!

Tomorrow's Reading:
11-Aug Job 27-28, Ephesians 5-6, Psalms 61-65, Proverbs 11
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down