Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 05/06 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 am

6-May 1 Sam. 27-28, Revelations 3-4, Psalms 26-30, Proverbs 6

1 Samuel 28:15-19 (NIV)  15  Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?" "I am in great distress," Saul said. "The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has turned away from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do."  16  Samuel said, "Why do you consult me, now that the LORD has turned away from you and become your enemy?  17  The LORD has done what he predicted through me. The LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hands and given it to one of your neighbors--to David.  18  Because you did not obey the LORD or carry out his fierce wrath against the Amalekites, the LORD has done this to you today.  19  The LORD will hand over both Israel and you to the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The LORD will also hand over the army of Israel to the Philistines."

Saul was in distress. His day of judgment had come. God was not speaking to him any longer, so he found a spiritist/medium/witch in Endor who would call up Samuel the prophet from the grave.  Samuel was angry at being called up and declared that he had nothing for Saul as God had become enemies with Saul.  He declared that Saul and his sons were going to die and Israel's army would be handed over to the Philistines.  Saul was so distraught that he couldn't get up from the ground, he couldn't eat, and he had no energy. His day of judgment had finally come, and it was not going to be a pretty sight!

Can you imagine serving in God's Kingdom all of your years, only to find that God's judgment was true after all, and that YOU were the enemy of God whom He had sent an army to overthrow? Wow... what a terrible thought.  And what was it that caused Saul to become God's enemy? DISOBEDIENCE to a critical command that God placed on Saul.

Saul's first instruction as King of Israel was to COMPLETELY wipe out the Amalekites, killing men, women and children because they were hybrid humans with Nephilum blood in them.  But Saul played around with this command and didn't follow the Lord's instruction, leaving the King and his family alive.  We will find that Saul's disobedience would cause the "almost" annihilation of Israel a few hundred years later when Haaman (a descendant of Amalek) would attempt to destroy the entire nation of Israel. Queen Esther and Mordecai would save the day and have Haaman hung on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai.

God's fierce anger against Amalek was not carried out by His servant Saul.  The Bible says that Jesus/God is KING of kings and LORD of lords.  But He can't have a king that's not following in HIs footsteps.  Saul was a king that had his own idea about things and decided to follow God his own way.  Because of this, God ripped the kingdom from Saul and gave it to one who had a heart like His... DAVID.

COMPASS GUIDE is the most important tool I know of to help you FIND God's will and dream for your life, and then to help you to KEEP His will in the forefront of your life.  OBEDIENCE to God's will is paramount to anything else in your life.  The New Testament is all about having a relationship with God, hearing His voice, and following His lead.  Anything less is disobedience, sin, and separation.  COMPASS GUIDE will help you to stay on track, stay in the Word of God every day, and keep God's plans in front of you always!!  Get a Compass Guide in English or Spanish through Amazon.com or at www.doctordanieldaves.com.  Join the online or live seminar, and join the 10% club!

Tomorrow's Reading:
7-May 1 Sam. 29-30, Revelations 5-6, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 7

Global Property Summit- Live and Invest Overseas

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down