Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 07/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 am

27-Jul Esther 7-8, 1 Cor. 11-12, Psalms 136-140, Proverbs 27

Esth 7:3-6 (NIV) 3 Then Queen Esther answered, "If I have found favor with you, O king, and if it pleases your majesty, grant me my life--this is my petition. And spare my people--this is my request. 4 For I and my people have been sold for destruction and slaughter and annihilation. If we had merely been sold as male and female slaves, I would have kept quiet, because no such distress would justify disturbing the king. "  5 King Xerxes asked Queen Esther, "Who is he? Where is the man who has dared to do such a thing?"  6 Esther said, "The adversary and enemy is this vile Haman."

Continuing day 3 on the story of Mordecai, Haman, and Esther, we uncover a huge lesson learned in the Word of God.  Mordecai's heroic saving of the king, his stand for God and historic righteousness, and his unwillingness to bow before the evil, genetically modified Haman, opened the door for God to work a miracle.  And as Esther was put into position to speak to the king at the right time and place, God was setting the stage to reverse the will of evil Haman and bring all hell down on Haman's own head.  One key requirement would be GOD'S INTERVENTION, as He would disturb the king one night and cause him to read history and consider Mordecai who had saved his life.  This important stirring would turn the story towards salvation instead of Hitler styled annihilation.

Mordecai stood for God and righteousness.  He knew his history and what was right.  He knew God's judgement against the Agagites 600 years before, and he knew that King Saul had only partially obeyed God, allowing wicked Haman to live 600 years later.  Haman would be filled with vengeance and his murderous heart would form a plot to destroy the jews.  He deceived the king into agreeing with his dark, satanic plan.  Only God, a young obedient girl, and a bold hero named Haman would save the Jews from destruction.

We must be Esthers and Mordecais of today. We must know our history and know God's righteous judgment.  We also must know Satan's evil plot to destroy mankind and bring destruction to the good things that God has prepared for men.  We must understand the importance of history, how it repeats itself cyclically.  And we must also understand the absolute importance of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness under a divinely inspired Constitution which was given to bring freedom and liberty to all men, both great and small, in the USA first, and then to all the world!  If we have this understanding, we can then be like Mordecai and Esther, who will invoke the hand of the Lord to save our nation(s) and people.  If not, then the future will be grim, for the devil has gone down to the earth and sea with great vengeance, as he knows his time is short.  HAMAN IS IN THE HOUSE!

The day is coming that believers will need to risk their own lives in faith to bring about God's will in the earth.  The times of easy Christianity are complete, and now comes the shift towards God's Kingdom intervention into planet earth through great faith of His people everywhere!

Compass Guide will help you to become an Esther and Mordecai as you will learn to focus and to filter - and to understand biblical history and cyclical behavior of mankind.  Learning this cyclical behavior is as simple as reading the bible through in one  year.  Once you read the entire old testament, you will fully understand the demise of man and his cyclical behavior, and his need for a savior to get him off the merry go round!  Get your Compass Guide today at www.doctordanieldaves.com .

Tomorrow's Reading:
28-Jul Esther 9-10, 1 Cor. 13-14, Psalms 141-145, Proverbs 28
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down