Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/07 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Your 25 Word Core Statement Transcends Any Election Or Government Promise

7-Nov Ezekiel 19-20, John 13-14, Psalms 51-55, Proverbs 7

The Week After The U.S. Election 2016. One of two parties have won the opportunity to steer the US Bankrupt Titanic down into the deep, icy waters of debts ocean.  There will be alot of pain and suffering as man's kingdom dwindles down to an end, and as God's never ending kingdom ramps up to a brand new day!  The Dollar will fail, the nations will rage, and the world will hate the believers and their Lord Jesus Christ.  However, they will soon learn to kiss the Son, so that they are not destroyed in their path. (Psalms 2:12).  

Now that the election is over, you and I have sovereign work to do that transcends anything that man's governments can do.  Our work is more important that figuring out how to default on our $200 Trillion in national debt which can never be re-paid.  No matter what happens to America, to the World debt structure, and no matter what time period we're in - you MUST know who you are, and you must have your 25 Word Core Life Purpose Statement in place and working every day!  There is a section in this forum for you to post your 25 word statement and get help from other forum members if you would like.  Whatever it takes, get it completed and post it on your refrigerator, your computer, on your bedroom door, wherever you hang out every day!

Today's reading struck a chord in me regarding our 25 word core statement:

John 14:8-14 (NIV) Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."  Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?  Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.  Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.  I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus is in the Father and the Father is in Him.  The Father is in Him doing His work, and the evidence is the miracles which flowed out of Jesus along His path.  Jesus had a 25 Word Core Vision Statement and He communicated with the Father every morning, receiving directions in line with His purpose statement.  He knew that the Father was in Him, and He knew that He was hearing the Father, seeing the Father, and receiving vision, ideas, insight, wisdom, knowledge and all the instruction He needed in order to walk successfully on the earth.  This is the power that comes to someone who is walking in God's vision for their lives!!  Jesus went on to say:

John 14:19-21 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.  On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.  Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Jesus now includes us as part of the Resurrection Life deal that he secured for mankind.  He said that you and I are in Him and He is in the Father.  We all are one.

Do you remember when you learned how to pull out your 25 Key Words which give the best indication of "WHO" you are in Christ's Kingdom?  Remember when we assembled those words, and you finally hit your 25 word, compacted statement?  And when you read that statement, it literally became YOU ON PAPER?  This statement is a reminder of Christ In You, the hope of glory!  This statement needs to go through a solid year of God's Holy Bible reading program, so that the fire can condition, purify, and direct your 25 word core vision statement.  That statement may change or grow in the next 6 months.  But it IS YOU ON PAPER!  It's pointing to who Christ has called you to be, and it's shouting out loudly that the Father has appointed you for this time!!!

If you are struggling to finish your 25 word core statement, please go to the section where you can get some help, and post what you currently have along with as many key words as possible.  I and others will attempt to help you to formulate the very best statement possible, using the fragile English language that we've been given.  This 25 word CORE statement is the beginning of a life journey - which will be filled with miracles, signs and wonders!!  DX3   sunny

Don't forget to read my DREAM ABOUT AMERICA at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as it tells how America will move forward from here, and when the people will return to God.  Unfortunately, it will be a day late and a Dollar short (as a popular saying says).

Tomorrow's Reading:
8-Nov Ezekiel 21-22, John 15-16, Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down