Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/08 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 am

8-Feb Exodus 29-30 John 9-10 Psalms 41-45 Proverbs 8

Ex 29:42-46 (NIV) 42 "For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;43 there also I will meet with the Israelites, and the place will be consecrated by my glory. 44 "So I will consecrate the Tent of Meeting and the altar and will consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests. 45 Then I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. 46 They will know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the Lord their God.

This chapter of Exodus shows the demand for blood sacrifice of bulls and rams. It also shows how Aaron and his sons were to be dressed, annointed, and how they should lay their hands upon the bull to transfer the sins of Israel (mankind) onto a sacrificial animal who would die for those sins. This was a perfect example, a type and shadow of the lamb of God that would come in the future, named Jesus. He would die once for ALL, and His blood would be the end of bloodshed as a new covenant would be formed between God and mankind, THROUGH His only Son Jesus.

We also see from the scripture above that God would speak to the Israelites, and He would be their God, and he would dwell among them because of the priests operation and the blood sacrifice. Because the Israelites would point to the future coming king of glory, Jesus Christ, God would turn His face away from man's old testament failures and sins, and would dwell with them. Because they pointed to the future new covenant with their lives and actions, God would walk with them.

Did you know that you can point to your future and cause God to walk with you? First we know that we must be interconnected with God's kingdom through the blood sacrifice of Jesus and the born again experience. That's a given in this forum. However, you can also be assured that God will speak to you and walk with you if you will point towards a prophetic future that God can get along with.

Most people in the world never seem to find God or His will for their lives. Graveyards are filled with unfulfilled dreams and God's intended blessings for those who died unfulfilled. But this does not have to be so.

God has a plan for your life. It's detailed, divinely designed, and it's orchestrated like a song, a poem, or a master painting. It's better than anything you or I could dream up ourselves. It's worth living for. And if you can ever find out what God wants you to do, where He wants you to live, and how He wants you to conduct your life, you will be in the top 10% club of the world!

COMPASS GUIDE helps you to identify your eight territories of life, and how to have dominion over those territories. It helps you to draft up Heaven's blueprint for your life, your 25 word core vision statement. It helps you to bring your eight territories under the 25 word core vision CONSTITUTION and causes those territories to throw their strength and design into this purpose statement. COMPASS GUIDE also helps you to set short, medium, and long term goals that will thrust you towards your divinely inspired future. And COMPASS GUIDE helps you to receive instruction and direction from God's holy word, the Holy Bible every day.

When you have this in order and are clearly focused on what God wants you to do with your life, you can communicate with Him concerning this future. You can remind Him of your future, and you can prophetically announce your future to God and the world. When you do this, God is delighted. He sees your faith, your purpose, and your divinely inspired passion. He sees a future that He can bless. He will WALK with you, protect you, open doors for you, and will thrust you into this future that you are boldly declaring. Why? Because it's HIS FUTURE that you have agreed to, embraced, and prophesied, announcing it and making plans to make it happen. This is HIGH HONOR of your king. This is FAITH IN ACTION! Congratulations. You are doing your job well. You will be openly rewarded. Very Happy cheers king

Tomorrow's Reading:
9-Feb Exodus 31-32 John 11-12 Psalms 46-50 Proverbs 9
10-Feb Exodus 33-34 John 13-14 Psalms 51-55 Proverbs 10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down