Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/06 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 am

6-Feb Exodus 25-26 John 5-6 Psalms 31-35 Proverbs 6

Ex 25:8-9 (NIV) 8 "Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. 9 Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

God lives in perfection.  Heaven operates in perfect order and a perfect pattern.  He is perfect.  He commands us to:

Matt 5:48 (KJV) 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Being perfect doesn't mean that we don't have troubles, conflicts, or failures.  It means that you are lining up continually to the perfect one, and attempting to walk perfectly with the perfect one, the Lord Jesus Christ.  King David blew it over and over. He broke God's command to not count the people.  He committed adultery with a lady he lusted after.  He then killed her husband so he could take her for his wife.  He had failures and sins. Yet God said, "This is a man after my own heart".  Why?  Because David continually returned to God, repented, turned his life towards the perfect one, and continually tried to model himself after the perfect one.  Was he perfect and sinless? No.  Was he friends with the perfect one? Absolutely.

God has called you to build and to oversee your house.  YOU are the house of God!  You are the temple of the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 3:16-17 (NIV) 16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.

1 Peter 2:5 (NIV) 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

God has called you to BUILD HIM A HOUSE OF PERFECTION.  Build according to the plan that God gives you.  What is the plan?

COMPASS GUIDE will help you develop the plan.  COMPASS GUIDE teaches you how to develop the all important, 25 WORD CORE VISION STATEMENT which is the beginning pattern and plan from Heaven for your life.  This statement along with reading the living Word of God every day, putting your life in the fire, IS the current step by step will of God for your life.

Do you have dominion over the eight territories of your personal life?  It's possible for a person to be successful in a few territories, and have other rogue territories bringing the whole house down because they are not being properly managed and governed.  Yet God wants you to HAVE DOMINION over your garden, your life, your tabernacle, and your territories.

I have had people ask me if there is scriptural reference to many territories in a person's life.  First of all, we know that the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit all represent Spirit, Soul, & Physical body.  We know scripturally that we are three part beings, spirit, soul, and body.  Jesus also said:

John 14:1-2 (NIV) 1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

You are the house of God.  There are many rooms in that house.  You and I are called to manage and care for each of those rooms.  These are your eight territories:  Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Educational, Vocational, Social, Marital/Family, Financial.

Heb 8:5-6 (NIV) 5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain." 6 But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises.

We are called by God to build after the pattern.  This is why we read the scripture every day, why we journal, set goals, pray, and intermingle our relationship with God to our daily lives.  The pattern from Heaven is PERFECT.  The way you become perfect is to follow the pattern, build after the pattern, develop your life, faith, and future after the perfect pattern.  It doesn't mean that you won't blow it from time to time.  You will make mistakes.  But you can walk in perfection, because you walk and build according to the pattern.  And the greatest news of all is that when we fail, we can repent, come back to the Lord, ask forgiveness, and continue to build according to the pattern.  He will throw in help from Heaven.  Supernatural supply will come, divine doors will open, and God will CO-OPERATE with you to finish what has been started.  The end result will be miraculous, and will be PERFECT as God planned from Heaven!  You will receive your reward for building after the pattern God gave from Heaven. king king  king

As a side note, you might check my web site or Youtube for some of our APOSTOLIC REVOLUTION webinars where we are talking about the New Testament pattern for the church, as well as a demand for a MORE EXCELLENT WAY for family, church, and business to operate under. I think it will be worth your time to check it out.

Tomorrow's Reading:
7-Feb Exodus 27-28 John 7-8 Psalms 36-40 Proverbs 7
8-Feb Exodus 29-30 John 9-10 Psalms 41-45 Proverbs 8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down