Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 am

3-Feb Exodus 19-20 Luke 23-24 Psalms 16-20 Proverbs 3

Ex 20:24-26 (NIV) 24 "'Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you. 25 If you make an altar of stones for me, do not build it with dressed stones, for you will defile it if you use a tool on it. 26 And do not go up to my altar on steps, lest your nakedness be exposed on it.'

God sets the boundaries, policies, rules, and statutes for the Israelites to live by.  If they're going to honor and serve him, there will be commandments to follow.  This part of the scripture catches my attention because God clearly indicates that He is NOT interested in man's ability, man's artistry, or man's ideas when it comes to building something for God.  He commanded that an "ALTAR OF EARTH" be used for sacrifices, and if they absolutely wanted to use stones on the altar, do NOT cut the stones with manmade tools, but use natural stones that God made. And finally, don't build any steps of success up to that altar because when climbing those steps, they would expose their private parts to God and really tick him off!

God is not interested in man's strength, and He is not impressed by our limited ideas.  He is looking for obedience to His directives, and He wants our creativity and design to flow from WITHIN the boundaries and commands that He has set for us.

Is God impressed with man's ability to create nuclear energy?  If that design is created inside of His command to "LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU", then yes. But if it's created outside of God's commands and boundaries, man will use the creation as a nuclear bomb to threaten, terrorize, control, and murder, while exposing his wickedness before God and ticking Him off!

God is looking to build a house out of earth and uncut stones.  He is looking to build a world using people that He created.  He is not interested in building with aliens, trans-humans, genetically modified super humans, or man's idea of a super race, color, society, etc.  God wants you in your raw form, just as He has created you.  You are His diamond in the rough, his gold and silver in the ground that needs heat and refining.  You are the uncut stone that He wants His altar and house built with.

Have you ever heard anyone say, "I am going to get my life straightened and cleaned up first, and then I'll come to the Lord and serve him."?  This won't work.  If a person tries to knock the edges off of their life, clean up themselves, and create their own form of holiness or sacrifice, they will frustrate and defile the whole plan of God.  If you bring yourself as a man made, man-cut, pre-fabbed stone to be used in His building program, God will reject you.  He is looking for uncut stones and untampered with earth.

Interesting that you are made of earth.  If we dehydrated your body, you would be a small bucket of earth/dust.  This is what God wants.  He wants you in your rawest form.  He want stones that have not been tampered with by human hands.

Now that He has you and I, our earth and uncut raw stone material, He is going to build a house for Himself, using our lives.  This house will be one of blessing to the nations.  It will hold His presence and glory, and it will be a place of refuge for many to come and find peace, rest, safety, provision, and life to the fullest.

The COMPASS GUIDE program doesn't pursue man's ways of building our lives.  We don't use the humanistic plans of meditation, confession, "fake it until you make it", failed policies and plans.  While they will bring limited success on earth, they will defile you and God will reject these plans.

The COMPASS GUIDE program takes your raw form, your earth and uncut stone, and we begin to subject it to the fire of God's Word every day.  This fire heats the stone and earth and begins to surface and melt, then to purify the gold, silver and precious stones in your life.  COMPASS GUIDE pulls your 25 word Core Vision Statement out of Heaven so that we can see what God wants us to do with our lives.  This heavenly statement, along with the fire of God's word every day will develop and build a house for God that He will be pleased with.

Where did you get the materials?  You are the materials.
Where did you get the plan for the building?  From Heaven.
Where did you get the refining fire, and the daily building instructions? From God's heavenly Word.
For whom are you building? God.
Who are you setting your goals for? God and His building plan.
What part or role do you play in this building project?  You are the material and the co-worker.
Will this type of building/structure/house bring Him any glory when it's finished.  Yes!

Re-visit your 25 Word Statement, and have a meeting with your eight territorial governors to check up on their building progress.  Are their goals in line with the plan of God?  Do you have anything to add to their plans and goals, being that you have been in God's fire and presence every day? You, like Moses, are receiving instruction from God that will be conveyed to the governors, territories, and builders.

Your building project will FINALIZE when others will not have even started.  And God will be pleased with your house that you built for Him.  He will say, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful with little. Now, enter into your master's happiness!"   Very Happy Very Happy  Smile  Very Happy

Tomorrow's Reading:
4-Feb Exodus 21-22 John 1-2 Psalms 21-25 Proverbs 4
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down