Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/05 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 pm

My Herbalife sales experience - My testimony sold $100,000 worth of health products.
5-Nov Ezekiel 15-16, John 9-10, Psalms 41-45, Proverbs 5

John 9:24-25 (NIV) A second time they summoned the man who had been blind. "Give glory to God, " they said. "We know this man is a sinner."   He replied, "Whether he is a sinner or not, I don't know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!"

I used to be an Herbalife distributor.  When I learned how to sell the nutritional product, I had a personal testimony where I had lost 23 lbs. of weight in around 4 weeks.  I learned that the best way to sell Herbalife products was not to know all the formulations and what was in the natural product.  The best way to sell was to show them my testimony.  I would tell people, "Hey, I lost 23 lbs. in 4 weeks on this stuff!".  When they would ask, "What's in it?", I would reply, "I don't know.  All I know is that I lost 23 lbs. in 4 weeks and I feel great!"  I sold $100,000 worth of product in that business, using my testimony only!

Rev 12:11 (NIV) They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;

This blind man whom Jesus healed did exactly the same thing as I did with Herbalife.  He basically said, "I don't know who he is, but all I know is I was blind and now I see!"  That told the story!

We have come to a day where our lives must speak louder than our words.  We must be led by someone greater than the world.  Our compass must be pointing into God's divine direction and our footsteps must be clearly illuminated by God's Word.  Having a great doctoral thesis prepared on how we can break down the Greek or Hebrew definition of biblical words will not damage the kingdom of darkness during this hour.  We must become the light of the world and a city on a hill.  Our path must be illuminated by Heaven's light, and we must have a simple testimony about how Jesus has changed us, how He is directing us, and how miracles and signs are following our lives because of His great love and power upon our lives.  

This is the purpose of the Compass Guide program, the 25 word core vision statement, filter and focus, and all of the other principles that we've learned through this program.  And our daily reading of God's Word is illuminating our path and giving us understanding, wisdom and knowledge while the world walks in great darkness.  Press in and further develop your relationship and life with Christ, and trust your 25 word core vision statement.  It's leading you into the MIRACULOUS!  People will say of you, "I don't know if he/she is a believer or not.  All I know is that I once was blind and now I see!".  Your works will produce fruit that remains, and the world will call this a miracle!    Very Happy

DX3

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, A LOOK AT THE FALL OF AMERICA:
Ezekiel 16:  This looks to me like the present personification of the United States of America, prostituting herself with foreign nations, even the same nations named in Ezekiel 16!  After being one with King Jesus, America has ran off and prostituted herself with other nations, not receiving money for her prostitution, but giving money to her lovers - reversal of normal prostitution.  Today in America we find that America gives huge amounts of cash to various nations around the world, many of whom hate America with vengeance.  Leadership in America has forsaken God, wants God's name and history wiped out from American society, and the scenario perfectly depicts old testament Israel and Ezekiel 16.  I am thankful for the blood of Jesus and the new covenant that's been signed in His blood for the world.  However, what happens when a nation turns away from that covenant? What is our outcome when we turn to other gods and live in arrogance and pride, standing against God and His plan for America?  Outside of Christ's covenant, there is only weeping, gnashing of teeth, outer darkness and alot of pain.  Therefore, I pray for my country because history seems to repeat itself when people refuse to learn from it.  Americans are not reading Ezekiel 16, and therefore are prostituting themselves with foreign gods, foreign nations, and they have no fear of the true God that they've forsaken.  I think that you can read the outcome for yourself.  If you believe in God, and if you find yourself in Christ, and if you believe that America has left Christ and the new covenant sealed in His blood, then you also must join me in fervent intercessory prayer for America and the rest of the world, that God would somehow stay His hand and not gather the nations of the world against America to destroy her with the sword.
--------------------

Tomorrow's Reading:
6-Nov Ezekiel 17-18, John 11-12, Psalms 46-50, Proverbs 6
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down