Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 01/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 am

31-Jan Exodus 13-14, Luke 17-18, Psalms 1-5, Proverbs 31

Ex 13:17-18 (NIV)17 When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, "If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt." 18 So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea.

PRINCIPLE FOR EVANGELISM, KINGDOM ADDRESS CHANGE, AND COMPASS GUIDE APPLICATION:

God knew in His divine wisdom that former slaves are tired, beaten down, untrained, and they need a strong period of recuperation, relaxation, mind and body exercise, training, and instruction before EVER fighting a war.  Slaves fight like slaves.  Warriors fight like warriors.  There is a huge difference, and at the end of the day the slaves lie dead on the battlefield.

God did not take Israel through the SHORTER PATH.  Neither will He take you through the shorter path.  The fast path will get you there quicker, but DEAD.  The Philistines live along the fast path.  In my old school mind, I liken those Philistines to the old KLINGONS of Star Trek.  Mean, insidious, huge, cruel, ruthless, savage, easily irritated - these are the qualities of a Philistine.  I was at a STAR TREK reality theme park years ago and a Klingon came up to me, approximately 7'2" and filled with vial remarks and trash talk because I was a human.  I laughed, but remember thinking, "This dude looks like a Philistine!"  I see why Saul was afraid to go up against him!  It was a funny story and time doesn't allow me to tell you of my failed attempt to win this Klingon to Jesus.  He stayed perfectly in character.

God knew that if he took the Israelite slaves into Philistine territory, they would be destroyed for lack of training, lack of faith, fear, etc.  God would need to start out the journey training these former slaves first about His love, His provision, His guidance, His protection, His anointing, His reward for obedience, His kingship, etc.  These foundations must be laid before God would ever begin to teach a former slave about their chains, their scars, their misconceptions of who they believe they are, their fears, their subservience to higher masters, their kingship, and their dominion.  The fact is that God needed to take Israel around the LONG PATH in order to start their vast training which would wipe away hundreds of years of pre-conceived mis-conceptions and false identity which had been reinforced through terrorist tactics, whips, chains, beatings, fear, and death.  Israel would be offered a TOTAL MAKE OVER before they could ever have dominion in a new land of promise.  The first generation of Israel would not be able to accept the truth about them, but the second generation would receive it and activate it.  What about you?

Have you ever wondered why God would take you along the LONG PATH to success rather than the shorter and much easier path?  Have you ever wondered why the scriptures talk about money growth and declare that quickly gained riches will leave just as fast as they came, but slow and faithful growth comes with no harm or added burden?  One of the reasons for this is that God loves you and wants you to KEEP what comes to you rather than losing it through adverse circumstances or Philistine styled strong armed tactics.

I have a good friend who has built a company from ground up.  I'm so proud of him and could probably never do what he has done.  His company has taken new motor, gasoline, transmission styled technologies and has revamped the way that mankind will look at propulsion forever.  Their technology is stunning to say the least.  I had a 396 big block Chevy engine in my old high school car that would pull the wheels off the ground in the first two gears. It was powerful!  This guy can do the same thing in a motor the size of a lunchbox!  They're now able to power drones, airplanes, and other secret vehicles with this technology, and also putting it into 4 wheelers, motorcycles, etc.  Watch out, here he comes in JESUS' NAME!  The growing pains that they are experience will be met with challenges, and great rewards.

Speaking of growing pains, I remember when I was a young teen and I would have serious pains and cramps in my legs for no reason at all.  My parents would tell me that those were growing pains.  I would only grow 1 inch that year, yet I would suffer pain.  Imagine if I would double in size each year? What kind of pain would I incur, and what kind of super growth hormones would I need to double in size each year?  Wow, I would be a FREAK OF NATURE!  We don't want to be freaks in God's kingdom!

My friend shared with me that his company grew by 400% last year, and that is ALMOST KILLED THEM!  Think about this. We all want to be invested in something that makes 400%, but would you still want to own that thing if you knew that your burst of growth would kill your business?  Growth is good. But look to God's natural creation to see what kind of growth will be sustainable.  Any plant, fish or human grows at a rate that's equal to their nutrition, fertility, depth and quality of the soil, and the roots and top side grow at an equitable rate. Any plant that grows too fast on top will die because the root structure will not hold it.  Deep roots are needed for long, tall, sustainable growth.  Have you ever seen a palm tree bending over 90 degrees in the hurricane? Ever wonder how deep that root is that's allowing the tree to take that kind of top pressure?

When I worked as a horticulturist in a retail store, I learned that the way to kill a dandelion was to grow it right out of it's root system.  It's crazy but it works.  If you use top growth fertilizer on a dandelion, it will grow up, up, up, turn spins, around, and up again.  And in a few days it will die because it can't sustain the growth.  The roots, stem and flower all die - period, end of dandelion!  This is what happens to companies that don't have deep roots that can sustain the growth.  This is also what happens to people who take the SHORT PATH and have no root or depth.

Matt 13:20-21 (NIV)20 The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away.

Jesus announced this principle perfectly.  God knew that Israel would run back to Egypt in a heartbeat at the first sign of seven to nine foot tall giants bearing down on them, threatening to eat them for dinner.  We must also know and trust God's wisdom for our own lives, companies, ministries, families, etc.  PATIENCE!  Wait for it.....   wait for it............    

Hab 2:3 (NIV)3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

You have entered the COMPASS GUIDE core life acceleration program.  You have joined the 10% club. 90% of the worlds believers will NEVER grow or become what you have signed up for.  They will never hit their 3rd dimension reality, nor with they ever live in the land of DESIRE or DREAM LAND.  The task you have signed up for is monumental.  It will take a lifetime to complete.  Move forward, but understand patience.  Understand the LONG WAY AROUND.  Know that God loves you enough to take the long path in order to save you from harm, destruction, and shame.  He doesn't want you to turn back.  He is committed to helping you move forward.

In all transparency, I have to say that I am a very weak person in many ways.  I used to be as strong as a stallion, as wild as a stallion, and as crazy and hard headed as a donkey.  I would charge into a battle before even counting the numbers of enemy that I would be fighting.  I was full of ZEAL with no WISDOM, or in other words, extremely strong and stupid!  In my earlier years of zeal/foolishness, I lost a major business plus every penny I had saved in life through one of these stupid advances.  Our growth was explosive, the demands of the business kept me working from 10am - 4am 6 days per week, and pastoring on Sunday.  The business ended up taking a wrong turn and fell into the hands of thieves who were full of Philistine promises, but who's intentions were to gobble up our idea and leave our baby dead on the side of the road.  I should have known better but I was stupid, untrained, and unwilling to listen to the warning signs that were screaming all around me.  Broke, worn out, suffering from burnout, exhaustion, defeat, and anxiety, the Lord had to gently guide me through the next twelve years of my life, taking the long path, educating me, healing me, rebuilding me, cleaning my wounds, and setting broken bones.  After 12 years of taking the LONG PATH, I must say that I'm feeling like a big business stallion again.  But this time, I have a very keen eye, a strong sense of smell, and insight, wisdom, understanding, and a working knowledge of what a really large business battles looks like along with growing too fast and unhealthy.  I believe that this slow path of restoration will end up making me ultimately successful back in that business arena that I came out of in the past.  Therefore, while I may have lost the battle, I WILL win the war and my seed sown will come back to me with 100 fold return.

You are on the SLOW PATH, but it's a sure path.  The growth will be marked, and will be solid and sustainable.  You will be able to keep and have dominion over what you become.  This is part of our working WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE BASE that comes from the Kingdom of God.   Your goals, vision, and the dream that God has put in your heart is coming. It's actually being WORKED OUT on earth, day by day, little by little, growing and building, under your care, provision, protection, and dominion.  Stay the course, and enjoy the road less taken, the LONG PATH.   cheers king  geek

Tomorrow's Reading:
1-Feb Exodus 15-16 Luke 19-20 Psalms 6-10 Proverbs 1
2-Feb Exodus 17-18 Luke 21-22 Psalms 11-15 Proverbs 2
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down