Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/31 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:46 am

31-Dec Malachi 4, 1 Thes. 5, Psalms 21-25, Proverbs 31

Mal 4:5-6 (NIV)5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

How powerful the last 2 verses of the Old Testament are! God gives a great command before closing the Old Testament and going silent for 400 years.  What Israel does with this command will determine whether or not they will be ready for the Son of God to appear when he prophetically comes to save the world.  Would Israel obey and be ready? No.  Go figure.

God sends the Spirit of Elijah before God does something great on the earth.  Elijah prepares the hearts of the people, and shows them how to build a STRAIGHT PATH and a HIGHWAY OF HOLINESS for the appearance of the Lord.  I like to think of it as building a huge, straight and level runway for the BIG PLANE that's going to land and bring all that He has to offer!

In Jesus' day, John the Baptist was Elijah.  He spoke straight to the hearts of the people and commanded them to be baptized in preparation for the coming Lord.

Today the spirit of Elijah seems to be back among us once again.  Many prophetic voices and the five fold, apostolic ministry (where it can be found in the wilderness) is preparing the hearts of the people for a great awakening, a great appearance, a great harvest of the earth, and possibly the second coming of Christ?  

I believe that the COMPASS GUIDE program is in line with the spirit of Elijah.  It's calling Christians to become followers of Christ.  This program is helping to build a highway of holiness with a straight and even path for each person to grasp and run with.  COMPASS GUIDE is literally connecting the heart of the Father to the heart of the sons, and is re-uniting the vision of Heaven in an active manner so that we followers of Christ can RUN WITH THE VISION!

Remember in Hab. 2:2 the scripture says that the vision is for AN APPOINTED TIME?  When you wrote your vision down, you activated the Heavenly vision and you appointed the time for it's start up.  The vision is NOW. It's unfolding.  It's been activated, and with Christ's help, you can finish the race that you started!

This last day of the calendar year, it's a good time to reflect, refine, hone, and sharpen your 25 word statement, your 1, 5 and 10 year goals for the new year, and use today and tomorrow to hear from God.

If you have been following the COMPASS GUIDE program for the eight territories of your life during this last year, as you enter into the new year, you will most definitely hear the voice of God's Spirit saying, "WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!  ENTER INTO MY REST (MY NEXT YEAR OF LINEAR TIME THAT I HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU)!   king king  king

Happy And Prosperous New Year!

ADVERTISEMENT:
----------------------------------------
Dr. Daniel Daves: I use One Travel first, before trying to find travel discounts anywhere else. They compile all of the search engines together to get you the best price and fastest flight times. I love them, and highly recommend them! wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
---------------------------------------
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down