Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/18 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 am

18-Dec Zephaniah 1-3, 2 Cor. 13, Psalms 106-110, Proverbs 18

I'm back in the saddle after a 9 day trip to Panama. What a great place to visit. Panama City is a "little America" and resembles the cross between New York City and Las Vegas with it's high rise complexes, beautiful scenery and the hustle and bustle of all the people.  The Panama Canal indeed is bringing great prosperity to the nation, and they're doubling the size of the canal to be able to transport the super big ships. Construction should be completed in 4 years, and their current $1 Billion per year income should rise to $2.5 Billion.  Panama has grown by 10.5% each of the last 2 years, while much of the world has been in a slump.  So you can see where the big money is quietly landing in the world...........  Follow the money and you will always follow the prosperity.

Prov 18:10 (NIV)10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

TRUST.  All of life, all relationships, businesses, families, everything is built on TRUST.  If you can't trust, there is no relationship, no strength, no foundation, and no way to move forward, prosper, build, etc.  If you don't trust the foundation, no one will invest in building the building.  If you don't trust your husband or wife, the relationship is permanently disabled until trust can be assured.  If you don't trust your job, boss, government, children, or future, then you are permanently disabled and cannot move forward to build your destiny.  TRUST is a huge foundational word.

The word of God clearly indicates that we cannot trust the flesh of mankind. There is nothing good in the old man, the old adam, the flesh or natural life of man that we can trust.  We all have sinned, we have all gone astray, and we all have hangups, weaknesses, sins, addictions, and corruption in every corner of our lives.  Remember that God COMMANDS us not to trust the flesh of man.  The non believing lifestyle, the world's ways, and loving the world will actually make you an enemy of God.  Therefore, do away with trusting the world, the devil, and the flesh of mankind.  The one thing that you can trust in is that FLESH will let you down, it will fail you, and it will sin, defraud, lie, cheat, steal, murder, and hate. That is absolutely for sure!

Thanks be to God though, that He is not a man that he could lie.  He is LIGHT, and He is LIFE. There is no darkness in Him, and he cannot lie because He is TRUTH.  He commands us to trust in Him, to believe and trust in His words, and to trust in His Son Jesus.  God lays a perfect foundation for us - by commanding us to trust Him, His principles, commands, and His life through Jesus!  He is a master builder, and He is well able to complete any work that He has started in you.  The foundation is JESUS, and TRUST, and ROCK SOLID, UNSWERVING TRUTH!

If we can trust Him with all of our hearts, and not lean on our own understanding, and if we can acknowledge Him in all of our ways, not loving the world, but loving God, and if we can develop a strong foundation of FAITH AND TRUST by reading and hearing the word of God, then we will be free to build! We will be free to multiply our garden.  We will have the capacity and ability to build great things for God, great families, great children, great churches, businesses, communities, and a great world!  But it all rests in TRUST!

I drive my Toyota SUV 60 miles per hour down the highway because I TRUST that they put that thing together correctly and that it can keep my family safe during transport.

I drive over hills and TRUST that the road will continue beyond what I can see, not thinking twice that the road could just simply end and I could drive off of a cliff to my death.

I read God's Holy Bible each day because I absolutely trust that His word is going to arm me with the revelation, knowledge, and wisdom that I'm going to need to succeed today, this week, and this year.

There are certain things that I do on purpose in full TRUST because I am confident that the LAWS and RULES of life, building cars, and constructing roads are all in place.

I will be honest with you concerning the governments of the world.  I am very concerned about our governing officials because I see them denying God, leaving the TRUTH of God, pursuing other ideas of governing that have previously been proven failures, and I see many blind leaders leading many blind people.  I am absolutely confident and I TRUST God's word which says that these blind will lead the blind as they both fall into a ditch.  My concern comes because I have great TRUST in the Lord and His Word.  I see so many people violently breaking the laws of life, the rules of life, the golden rule, and they are rushing into evil and sin with no fear of reprisal or of reaping what they are sowing.  I am very concerned about the blood of 50+ million babies deaths on our hands in America, sacrificed on the altar of inconvenience. I'm concerned that January 22, 2013 is a 40 year anniversary (a full generation) of Roe V Wade where we have killed the innocent and have gone to bed and slept peacefully after 2,000 per day have died, day after day.  I am deeply concerned because I deeply TRUST in the Lord my God and His word.  If His word is true (and I deeply trust that it is), then there are alot of reaping troubles coming to the world in our future.  This compels me to shout aloud about the saving grace of Jesus Christ.  I am compelled to tell the world about the sting of death that is coming to those who refuse to believe, but salvation that is coming to those who believe and are saved.

It's because of GREAT TRUST in the Lord and His commands that I become so concerned for those living in darkness, death, and destruction.  My great TRUST drives me to compassion, to mercy, and to intercessory prayer for those living in the shadow of death.  Trust in the truth has opened my eyes so that I will move on behalf of a dead, dark, dying world.

It's amazing that what you TRUST in, or whom you TRUST in will literally lead your life.  If you honestly TRUST in God and His 7,000+ promises that He has given through His word, then you will be a master builder, multiplying your garden, and what you say and do will work.  It will simply prosper! He is the author and finisher of our faith, and he is the master builder.  He has the plan for life, godliness, peace, and prosperity.  No other god has the plan.

Reading your Bible every day is doing more for you than you could possibly imagine with your finite mind.  You are building a depth, a TRUST, and a foundation that will allow you to move mountains, raise valleys, provide the miraculous, offer wisdom, and bring light to a very darkened world.  Keep reading, and keep journaling in your Compass Guide 1 year planner!  Set your goals, run them through the fire of God's word, and set your foundation of TRUST upon Him!   sunny king  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
19-Dec Haggai 1-2, Galatians 1-2, Psalms 111-115, Proverbs 19
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down