Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Go down

10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves Empty 10/11 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:17 pm

11-Oct Jeremiah 21-22, Matthew 27-28, Psalms 66-70, Proverbs 11

Proverbs 11:3 (NIV84) The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.

Webster's Definition of duplicity
1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action. Especially: the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action.

Becoming a disciple of Jesus Christ will cause you to become a person of integrity. Everything in your life that shouts "duplicity" will be challenged by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Double-mindedness, double talk, and deceptive actions will be put under intense fire. The result will be that you become a person of Kingdom Integrity, a true representative of God's love and salvation. This is a process and we will all have our integrity challenged until the day we go to Heaven. But some of the major areas will be put under fire in the beginning of your life so that integrity becomes the natural and normal way that you walk, live and think.

We live in a worldly society these days, where people make decisions on right or wrong based on the outcome. They weigh their decision to do right or wrong based on whether they think they will benefit. Stealing is ok IF I can get away with it. Wronging another person is right if I can get away unscathed. Deceiving or defrauding others is acceptable if we don't get into legal trouble, or if we can protect ourselves legally. Friends, this is no way to live if you want to be accepted by God. His Holy Spirit will strike great grief and conviction into your heart if you make decisions like this. It will be unbearable for you to live as a disciple of Christ, and to live in this manner as well. The fire will consume you until you die to this type of lifestyle. The only other option is to harden your heart so you can withstand the conviction of the Holy Spirit. You will then open yourself up to severe punishment by the devil who will gladly beat you mercilessly for opening the door to him.

The integrity of the upright guides them.

Definition of integrity
1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY
2: an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS
3: the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS

The integrity that the Holy Spirit puts in your heart is what makes you incorruptible, unimpaired, sound, undivided, and complete. It's this HSI (Holy Spirit Integrity) that will guide you. As you live among people, they will take note of your integrity. Glory to God! They are seeing the Holy Spirit and the life of Christ working through you in daily life.

When I was newly born again, I was a real scoundrel. I was a thief, liar, drug addict, and rebel. I was willing to step over any line if I thought it would bring me pleasure. When I gave my heart to Jesus Christ in a dramatic born-again experience, His fire began to change me. First, the old man and the sinner's core values were burned away and my heart was made new. I then spent years working out the issues with the help of the Holy Spirit's fire, conviction and training through reading the Word of God every day. He changed my heart first. He then helped me work out my salvation in my daily walk, life and decision-making. I stopped hurting people. I stopped defrauding and stealing from them. I started making decisions that might not benefit me, but would be decisions of integrity. I have been completely changed by the Holy Spirit. So much so, that my high school Christian friends who knew me as a scoundrel said that they would NOT believe I was really serving Jesus unless they saw it with their own eyes. They then got to see my life transform over the years until they acknowledged that I, indeed, was serving Jesus with my whole heart.

There is a Kingdom Integrity that God wants us to walk in, which does not look for personal gain or interest. We make decisions because it's the right thing to do. We stand with God and His Word because it's right. We preach the gospel whether accepted or rejected because it's right. We will live or die for Him because it's right. We will not deny Him if commanded to do so, because it's right. We stand right which puts us in right-standing. We are righteous in action because His integrity is guiding us and moving through us. The Kingdom of God is indeed on the earth through our HSI (Holy Spirit Integrity). God can do amazing things through this!

I challenge you to ask God in prayer to let His fire burn away, any area of integrity issues that you may have. Don't be afraid. He will gracefully bring you close to Himself and will change you. For our God IS a consuming fire. And He will consume you with His love and ability to walk uprightly with Him. king king king

Tomorrow's Reading:
12-Oct Jeremiah 23-24, Mark 1-2, Psalms 71-75, Proverbs 12
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down