Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Go down

10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves Empty 10/08 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:14 pm

8-Oct Jeremiah 15-16, Matthew 21-22, Psalms 51-55, Proverbs 8

Proverbs 8:1-6 (NIV)   Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?   On the heights along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand;   beside the gates leading into the city, at the entrances, she cries aloud:   "To you, O men, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind.   You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding.   Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right.

Wisdom and understanding are attempting to get your attention.  But we all need to learn WHERE they are shouting out at you.  Proverbs says that they call out ON THE HEIGHTS along the way. She stands BESIDE THE GATES LEADING INTO THE CITY AT THE ENTRANCES.  She takes a stand WHERE THE PATHS MEET.

On the heights along the way:  As you are traveling your daily path, wisdom is talking to you at the high places, or the heights of your life experience. When times are good, Wisdom is calling out.  She is attempting to give you understanding at the top, when you can see great distance, and when you have top capacity to make changes for the seasons to come.  However, most people don't listen when times are good. They relax, sit back and enjoy the view without preparation for the next season. Don't let this be you. Got your ears on good buddy? (CB talk from the old days when we all had CB radios in our cars and trucks).

Where the paths meet:  Wisdom is talking to you when your path meets the paths of different people, societies, belief systems, etc.  Sometimes we are actually walking different paths within ourselves.  From time to time these paths will meet, but are certainly headed to different destinations. Wisdom cries aloud at these places to help keep you on the straight and narrow path, rather than getting distracted and following other voices that are on different paths with different outcomes.  Listen for her. She will tell you the way. Honor her and go with her at all times, even if the other paths seem enticing, easier, faster and have greater benefits.  Stay with her and she will never mislead you.

Beside the gates leading into the city at the entrances:  Wisdom is taking a stand at the gates when you are planning to enter any place of commerce, any community of people, or any location where mass authority, money, commerce and society is gathered together. There's alot going on in that location including evil, good, deception, wickedness in high places, etc.  Wisdom is taking her stand there to teach you, guide you and protect you from potential calamity that comes to those simple ones who enter through these gates.  Listen for her. She's raising her voice to make a point!

Proverbs 8:10-11 (NIV)   Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold,   for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

king  king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
9-Oct Jeremiah 17-18, Matthew 23-24, Psalms 56-60, Proverbs 9
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down