Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Go down

10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves Empty 10/06 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm

6-Oct Jeremiah 11-12, Matthew 17-18, Psalms 41-45, Proverbs 6

Proverbs 6:20-23 NIV [20] My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake your mother's teaching. [21] Bind them always on your heart; fasten them around your neck. [22] When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you. [23] For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

Many people have troubles hearing from the Lord because they have not been taught how to absolutely hear His voice. There are so many voices out there including our own voice and thoughts. But how do we tap into the kingdom of God and hear Him?

I must recommend that you start a daily reading of the Word of God. The Word is powerful to save, it’s living and sharper than any two edged sword. His Word (the Holy Bible) is the instruction manual for life. When you have this foundation in your heart and mind, then you have constructed the filter process to discern the various voices that are trying to speak to you. Some of those voices are clearly wrong, and some come with great cunning and deception to attempt to deceive you.

John 10:27 KJV [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

We will hear the voice of Jesus if we are His sheep. He went on to say that He and His Father are one. When Jesus is talking, the Father is talking. When the Father is talking, the Word of God is verifying and talking. When the Spirit is talking, they are all talking. They are one and there is no division or cross communication between them. Perfect unity, perfect agreement all the time.

If you haven’t heard the voice of God boom out of Heaven yet, or you haven’t had a dream or vision, had the Holy Spirit wake you up and talk to you, or if Jesus hasn’t appeared to you and spoken, you are not alone. These are divine encounters that happen once in awhile to a few. Maybe some day they will happen to you. But don’t get upset and rejected because you haven’t had a divine encounter like this yet.

If the Spirit of God, the Word of God, and the Son of God are all one, then you have the capacity to hear a divine message from God right now. Start by reading His Word, the Holy Bible. This Word was delivered to you by righteous men who gave their lives to get these words to you from Heaven. They suffered greatly to produce the written Word. This Word came from the 4th dimension of eternity and was transcribed for you to hear, learn and take great comfort.

Habakkuk 2:2 KJV [2] And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Proverbs 29:18 KJV [18] Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

The Word has been written so that you can run the race after reading, being filled with Heavenly vision so that you will not perish, but rather have true light in front of you to take another step in the right direction.

Psalm 119:105 KJV [105] Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

When you read the scriptures, you are hearing from God. This is the instruction manual from Heaven, and through this manual, the Spirit and the Son will agree. The Holy Spirit will illuminate vision and understanding in you as you receive the Word of God into your mind, will, emotions and spirit man. Receive the Word and the Spirit and the Son will agree and bring you into fellowship, wisdom and understanding.

I recommend that you plan to read the Word of God all the way through within a years’ time. Then read it again, and again. This Word will change your life. It’s the only book in the world that’s alive, that’s active and that came from another dimension. It’s the most powerful book and written words that you will ever see on this planet. It’s the culmination of the great and precious promises of your Heavenly Father. This book re-presents Jesus, the Holy Spirit and your Heavenly Father. Why would we not want to devour it and take it all in?

Revelation 10:9-11 KJV [9] And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it , and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. [10] And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. [11] And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

This book will change you. It will get inside of you and start your process of hearing, understanding and believing. Notice in Revelation 10 that the little book got into John and THEN he was sent to prophesy before kings, peoples, nations, tongues and kings. The call to speak for God and to minister for Him starts with eating the book, all of it.

Commit to daily reading of the Bible. If you need a directional sheet that will help you get through the Bible in a year, it’s in your Compass Guide book, or I can send it to you by email.

Remember that when you are reading the book, you ARE hearing from God. And His Word is living, and it will change you from glory to glory. king king king

Tomorrow's Reading:
7-Oct Jeremiah 13-14, Matthew 19-20, Psalms 46-50, Proverbs 7
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down