Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 10/04 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm

4-Oct Jeremiah 7-8, Matthew 13-14, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 4

Proverbs 4:7 NIV The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.

So many are looking for a free hand out. I used to be one of those people. I would short circuit the guy who asked for payment in return for his information. I would spend $1,000 in energy to try to get the information free, when the company was only asking $99. And I could never get wisdom or understanding. My problems only increased and I was none the wiser. Why? I didn’t honor or respect wisdom and understanding. I wanted a free ride.

A great man once told me how he charged for his wisdom learned in a certain field of expertise. He charged thousands of Dollars for just a few days of training, plus travel expenses. He then told me a statement that forever changed my world. He said, “It is impossible for me to transfer my deep into your deep unless you make a payment of some kind. Then you can inherit my wisdom and it is yours.”

I had been trying to steal wisdom and understanding by refusing to pay for it. I had dishonored these two sisters and I could never inherit them into my heart.

Proverbs 4:5-9 NIV [5] Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. [6] Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. [7] The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. [8] Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. [9] She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown. ”

Once I learned how to honor and respect wisdom and understanding, then I was able to pay for them to enter my heart, deep unto deep. This is when my life changed and I began to become more professional at areas that I was investing into.

I challenge you. Don’t be a cheap scape. Pull out the checkbook and invest with honor into wisdom and understanding. You will be repaid many times over once wisdom enters your heart.

I saw a great man of wisdom come to a book table of a visiting speaker one night. He told,the girl running the table, “give me one of everything this man has.” She said that this would be hundreds of Dollars. He replied, “Wow, so much for so little!” This man understood the price for wisdom, and he was about to inherit everything that the speaker had for just a few hundred Dollars.

Pay for wisdom and honor knowledge, and they will reward you many times over! king king king

Tomorrow's Reading:
5-Oct Jeremiah 9-10, Matthew 15-16, Psalms 36-40, Proverbs 5
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down