Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 12/03 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am

3-Dec Hosea 11-12, Romans 15-16, Psalms 31-35, Proverbs 3

This morning, I'm sitting in 72 degree weather in South Nicaragua. Wow, what a beautiful nation full of volcanoes, lakes, fruits/vegetables, very friendly and service oriented people, the 2nd lowest crime rate in Central America, and the most gorgeous, untouched beaches in the world!  I will post some pictures on Facebook - absolutely stunning! And while traveling through Nicaragua we saw quaint villages, tourist cities, and then we found communities whose only houses were made of black plastic, pieces of tin, and they cooked with the rounded adobe stoves, literally 200 years back in time.  I am dreaming of coming back to those areas with rice/beans, large rolls of plastic, rope, staple guns, some lighbulbs, light fixtures and some romex wiring to help upgrade them a little.  Electricity is in the area for most of them, but to get a lightbulb and romex would be a miracle!  Maybe you would like to bring a missions team for a week and let's go make a difference, preaching the gospel, reaching the families, and imparting the principles of the Kingdom into them so that they can learn to multiply, increase, tend their garden and deal with the serpent successfully.  God has provided them with everything that they need, except they don't have the revelation or someone to sit down with them and communicate the wisdom of Heaven that would change their futures and destinies.  "YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!"

Today's thought:
Hosea 11:10-11 (KJV)10 They shall walk after the Lord: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west. 11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the Lord.

This verse struck me this morning because God has decided not to utterly destroy and wipe out his people, though strong discipline is coming to them. Thank God for His mercy. What a difference there is between God's discipline and His destruction to utter ruin!

Hosea describes what the landscape will look like after His corrections.  He will roar and the people will TREMBLE from the West.

trem·ble/ˈtrembəl/ Verb: Shake involuntarily, typically as a result of anxiety, excitement, or frailty.

At what point would you and I shake involuntarily as a result of anxiety?  That's the point that people come to when they forsake God.  His mighty roar as the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah" will literally cause that trembling.  My family and I heard the roar of a lion during a safari in Swaziland a few years ago.  While the lion was at least a mile away, the roar still penetrated us, commanded attention, and we FELT the roar as it went into us.  I can't imagine being in the crosshairs of that lion as he roars and attacks!

One reason this verse caught my attention was that the people were trembling from the West.  I had a dream in 2008 in which the people heard a series of announcements and it caused them to run West with panic, shock, fear, and I think I could add the word TREMBLING.  Read the dream by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I believe that a Westward movement of people in a dream gives indication of a great return to the Lord.  Once a person has returned to the Lord by heading West - it's from there that they will hear the roar of the lion which will cause great trembling.  The lion will have alot of cleaning house to do when America and the world returns to the Lord (after having left Him).  There are alot of enemies that must be put under the lion's dominion, so there's going to be alot of roaring going on!

While this story depicts many people trembling and shaking in a fresh wave of salvation and repentance, I want you to consider your life today.  You are giving yourself to the daily fire of God's word.  You are becoming one with His voice, His word, His fire, His life, His will, and His kingdom purpose.  Therefore, when this "GREAT RETURN" comes to planet earth, and the people tremble at His roar, I believe that you and I will BE the voice of the lion.  We will be the bright light set on a hill for all to see. We will be the salt of the earth. We will be the kings and priests who will rule the earth with a voice from Heaven that comes as a lions roar.  We will be filled with His Spirit, His heart, love and compassion for the nations, and we will RE-PRESENT HIM to the nations as a lion king!  This is why we are in the fire today, to be changed, purified, identified, circumcised, and marked for the kingdom.  Learn about the lion, the roar, and consider your place in the kingdom when the people head West in a great return of repentance to the Lord.  Be in position in your mind, your spirit, and in your future plans.  You will be unleashed to roar, to seize and take hold of, and to bring God's glorious kingdom into your communities, neighborhoods, cities, states, and nations.  Some of us will be exalted to national and international platforms, and given a social microphone to ROAR for the King of kings, RE-PRESENTING HIM to the world.  Prepare yourself for the harvest!   king sunny  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
4-Dec Hosea 13-14, 1 Cor. 1-2, Psalms 36-40, Proverbs 4
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down