Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3

Go down

10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3 Empty 10/17 Daily Reading & Comments By DX3

Post by Admin Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:21 am

The fires of God will have an effect on your relationships, covenants, co-workers, neighbors, family, and everything close to you. The fire will purify the dream of God in your life, and remove the dross and impurities ON PURPOSE.

17-Oct Jeremiah 33-34, Mark 11-12, Psalms 96-100, Proverbs 17

Before God restores the fortunes of a judged nation, He will first destroy the inhabitants who are making that nation desolate of His presence. He wipes clean all of the filth, the sin, the waywardness, and the hatred towards righteousness. THEN He re-establishes the city or nation to it's former glory, strength, and prosperity.

Jeremiah 33:2-9 (NIV) 2 "This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it--the LORD is his name: 3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' 4 For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says about the houses in this city and the royal palaces of Judah that have been torn down to be used against the siege ramps and the sword 5 in the fight with the Babylonians: 'They will be filled with the dead bodies of the men I will slay in my anger and wrath. I will hide my face from this city because of all its wickedness. 6 "'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. 7 I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and will rebuild them as they were before. 8 I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. 9 Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.'

This principle scares me in holy fear because I know that God will remove the wicked in order to establish the righteous. Maybe it's the evangelist in me, but my heart is burdened for so many darkened, separated, wicked, and evil people who don't know Christ or the power of His resurrection.

Historically God has judged nations for their evil and waywardness, from the beginning of time. But after the destruction, the city or nation thrives once again. It's like a cycle of summer and winter, good and evil, prosperity and poverty. The circle continues to go around and around as people come to God in righteousness, they prosper, they leave God, and they suffer shame and loss. Around and around we go.

SIDE NOTE: There is a kingdom of God that you and I can walk in which breaks free from this natural dimension of fallen man. COMPASS GUIDE will lead you into that kingdom lifestyle.

One thing that we can be sure of, God will judge and destroy everything that is not of Him. The earth and the heavens belong to the Lord and everything in it. Anyone or anything that rebels and resists Him will be put into the fire, either naturally or spiritually at His sovereign will. The end process is that silver and gold are refined and purified. But what happens to the dross, the impurities, and the dirt? It is burned up and destroyed. God removes the wicked, and God removes the burdens that keep us from His ultimate plan. God removes nations, kings, presidents, authorities, and all flesh that resists His plan.

Rest assured, as a COMPASS GUIDE student who is pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ, you will see God's fire as He burns up the old and purifies the new. He is building perfection in you, and His intense fires will permeate every relationship, every connection, every covenant and contract that you have with the world, every job, co-worker, and anyone who gets remotely close to you. God's fire will have an effect upon everything in and around your life, as He is preparing your city for full restoration and prosperity in righteousness (your city is His dream in your life).

Malachi 3:1-5 (NIV) 1 "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty. 2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, 4 and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the LORD, as in days gone by, as in former years. 5 "So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the LORD Almighty.

Tomorrow's Reading:
18-Oct Jeremiah 35-36, Mark 13-14, Psalms 101-105, Proverbs 18
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down