Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/29 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:00 am

29-Nov Hosea 3-4, Romans 7-8, Psalms 11-15, Proverbs 29

Read this passage of scripture and think about your nation in it's present state:

Hosea 4:1-6 (NIV) 1 Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites, because the Lord has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. 2 There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. 3 Because of this the land mourns, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the fish of the sea are dying. 4 "But let no man bring a charge, let no man accuse another, or your people are like those who bring charges against a priest. 5 You stumble day and night, and the prophets stumble with you. So I will destroy your mother-- 6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

When we separate ourselves from God and stop honoring Him as Father, creator, and King, everything under our authority falls away from LIFE.  This is true of the nation, the city, the household and the individual human heart.  We all have authority over something whether our own soul or the corporate (many membered) soul of a family, business, city, or country.  To connect everything under our authority with God is our calling and responsibility.  To disconnect the earth from God by our own will and decision is sin.  And when we do this, the land mourns.  Can you imagine the land mourning? This is because it's alive, and nature is created to connect with God and grow in harmony with His eternal kingdom.  Our responsibility is to make sure that all creation is connected and growing under the light and life of God's eternal kingdom.  In other words, it's our responsibility to connect Heaven and earth together, and to provide an EDEN, a garden where man and God can walk together in fellowship.  This is what the natural creation groans and travails for, from the flowers, trees, animals, birds, and even your natural human body.

Romans 8:19-22 (NIV)19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.  22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

When we deny the creation it's God designed right to flourish and grow under God's divine, eternal, life filled connection with Heaven, the creation will mourn.  To mourn is like being cut off and dead.  Mourning is something that a person or the land will do when a death has occurred.  And when the land is cut off and dead, it will stop producing.  When it stops producing, all who live in it will WASTE AWAY!  This is a divine secret that we must understand and walk in.  But to the sinner, there will be no understanding because we reject knowledge when we reject God.  When there is no knowledge, the designed penalty built in is DEATH and DESTRUCTION.  "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge......"  

I want to bring the charge to God's sons and daughters, to CONNECT your body, soul, and spirit to Him.  Connect everything under your care to God, to His Word, to His knowledge, and create the garden of Eden.  It's your responsibility to make the connection, and the results will be glorious and supernatural!  To disconnect is death. To connect is life more abundantly!  How do we connect? It all starts with Jesus Christ as the one and only connection point to God.

John 14:6 (NIV) 6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 10:10 (KJV) I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

In a world of disconnection where the land is mourning, it is entirely possible for you and your land to rejoice, live, thrive, and multiply like a beautiful garden of Eden.  Why? Because we have connected everything in our earth to the eternal, living God.  We have submitted everything under our authority to His eternal Word and Kingdom.  By doing this, our land (all of it) begins to thrive and live, and to rejoice, to multiply, and to grow.  There is no mourning here, because there is no death in the land.  This eludes to the end of Revelation, where we see the exact same thing happening:

Rev 21:1-5 (NIV) 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." 5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

COMPASS GUIDE teaches us about the eight territories of our lives: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Social, Educational,  Vocational, Marital/Family, Financial.   These eight territories MUST BE connected to God and His eternal knowledge, and the eternal Spirit dimension that they were created to live and grow in. They are groaning, travailing, and crying out for a SON OF GOD to manifest and connect them to Heaven.  That son/daughter is you.  Get a Compass Guide today and start your one year life planning journey to ultimate connection with God!  It will culminate into a GARDEN OF GOD that we call Eden!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Tomorrow's Reading:
30-Nov Hosea 5-6, Romans 9-10, Psalms 16-20, Proverbs 30
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down