Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/28 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am

28-Nov Hosea 1-2, Romans 5-6, Psalms 6-10, Proverbs 28

Prov 28:27 (NIV) 27 He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.

The scriptures are loaded with principles about giving. I have found a few rock solid principles of wealth which revolve around giving and I'd like to share just a few today.

1.  If you take care of God's business, He will take care of your business, and He will throw in lots of extras!

The man or woman who takes an interest in what God loves, and who gives into what God would give into, this person will be highly blessed by God.  No one will ever be able to stop the blessing that comes to those who give towards God's favorite projects!  This is a divine secret to great success.  But the key is to find out what God's favorite projects are, and don't waste your time on man's projects or your own.

2.  God has some favorite places that He is committed to give into. To learn these and to give of your time, energy, and finances is to give into the direct heartbeat of God Himself.  These include:

A. Widows & Orphans:
James 1:27 (NIV) 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress

B. The Poor:
Prov 28:27 (NIV) 27 He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses.

C.  Lambs & Sheep Of God
John 21:15 (NIV)15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"  "Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."  Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

If you spend your life on behalf of God's heartbeat, you will always have plenty, more than enough, and you will be highly and abundantly blessed in all that you do. God knows that He can give you plenty of resources because those resources are committed to what is important to Him.  He provides seed and food to those who are faithful to give into His heartbeat.

God has promised the widow that He will be her husband and will take care of her.  God promises the orphan that He will be her Father and will take care of her needs.  God promises the little lambs that He will be the great shepherd and will care for and protect them.  BUT God needs people to step up and put hands and feet to His promises.  If you are that person, then you are directly connecting Heaven to the earth, and are standing in directly for God Himself!

Prov 19:17 (NIV)17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done.

Look at this promise.  God considers your gifts to the poor as a loan!  And along with paying the loan, He rewards the giver for what he has done.  This is very powerful.  Now we don't give just so we can get. However, the principle of sowing and reaping is a law that we can depend on.  God is not mocked. Whatever we sow is what we will reap.  And God rewards those who take care of His widows, orphans, and lambs!

This principle is so powerful.  You don't even need to be a real nice person.  You may be selfish.  You may have alot of flaws, and you might not see yourself as a real powerhouse believer.  But if you are a giver into God's heartbeat - then you are going to prosper and He is going to reward you mightily!!

These are the FACTS that I can verify as absolutely true.  

One of my spiritual fathers told me the secret key to his success years ago, when I asked him what the true key to his success had been over his lifetime.  (This man had filled stadiums with people and miracles all around the world.)  He told me that he wasn't a very nice man, and that he was pretty selfish.  He said that if we worked together, he would probably accidentally hurt me.  His words were not always encouraging, and he was harsh.  But he said that he had this thing going for him.  God could trust him to take care of widows and orphans.  And because he had been faithful to do this for decades, God had given this man his dreams, and anything he asked for, God seemed to give to him.

When I heard this, I was very young.  I was really looking for three keys to great success, or a five step process to wealth.  But the principle came simply, that God will use anyone, great or small, nice or mean, perfect or deeply flawed.  And if that person will be faithful to get supplies and cash to God's widows, orphans, and lambs, then God would greatly reward that person.

That conversation changed me in my young years.  I began to ask God to show me where His heart was at, and what He wanted me to give into.  It didn't take long to find all of the scriptures that point towards the down and out, the downcast, those destitute, and those in deep trouble, without mothers, fathers, and husbands.  I started giving into these people who were around me, and God started absolutely blessing me.

Today I can tell you that I'm not that nice of a person. I'm somewhat selfish, and my words may be harsh at times.  If you work with me, you might get hurt by me (unintentionally).  But one thing I have set in stone - is that God can trust me with money for the poor, the downcast, the widow, and the orphan.  And God has blessed me so abundantly in spite of my failures and weaknesses.  He has been very good to me!

Lock yourself onto the needs of widows, orphans, and God's lambs.  Start and never stop giving into this heartbeat of God, and you will NEVER LOSE YOUR REWARD!!

Tomorrow's Reading:
29-Nov Hosea 3-4, Romans 7-8, Psalms 11-15, Proverbs 29
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down