Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Go down

04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves Empty 04/26 Thoughts & Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 4:32 pm

26-Apr 1 Sam. 7-8 1 Peter 3-4 Psalms 126-130 Proverbs 26

1 Samuel 7:2-6 NIV [2] The ark remained at Kiriath Jearim a long time---twenty years in all. Then all the people of Israel turned back to the Lord. [3] So Samuel said to all the Israelites, “If you are returning to the Lord with all your hearts, then rid yourselves of the foreign gods and the Ashtoreths and commit yourselves to the Lord and serve him only, and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.” [4] So the Israelites put away their Baals and Ashtoreths, and served the Lord only. [5] Then Samuel said, “Assemble all Israel at Mizpah, and I will intercede with the Lord for you.” [6] When they had assembled at Mizpah, they drew water and poured it out before the Lord. On that day they fasted and there they confessed, “We have sinned against the Lord.” Now Samuel was serving as leader of Israel at Mizpah.

Israel had been tormented and troubled by the Philistines for years.  They would lose the ark of the covenant to the Philistines, and would eventually regain that ark. After 20 years, they would begin to return to the Lord with their whole heart.  The prophet Samuel told them to destroy all false gods if they were indeed returning to the Lord. Then he would intercede for them and God would deliver them from their enemies.  Israel was faithful and destroyed their idols and gods. They began to fast and pray to God with Samuel. Meanwhile the Philistines would attack them, but a strange electrical lightning storm would strike the Philistines, and Israels men would completely strike them down. The divine protective force of Heaven would come back down around Israel and the Philistines would not venture back into that territory again.

There are huge similarities in the USA today regarding this story.  The people are serving many false gods and idols.  They have forsaken truth, justice, and the highway of holiness.  Many of Americas leaders are totally corrupted, and seek self serving interests rather than serving God and the people. Political science is followed and worshipped rather than God.  As a result, America and many other nations under her care are suffering great destructive blows by foreign enemies that really aren't that great.  The trouble will not cease until America follows the same path as this story.
1. The leaders must lead in faithfulness as Samuel did.
2. The people must return to one God only, and throw under the bus....Allah, Joseph Smith, murder of the innocent on the altar of convenience, American Idol, Hollywood, religion of political correctness, worship of mother earth, American pro sporting teams, and everything else that is worshipped.  There shall be no other gods before God. And because we live in a democratic republic (well, sort of) 51% of the people and the electoral college must all return whole heartedly to One God through Jesus Christ.  If or when this happens, the divine protection of Heaven will once again descend upon America, and the people will live in peace, freedom, and security.  Any attack upon them will be countered by decisive military victories that are fast and sure.

As believers and followers of Christ, we need to constantly use the Compass Guide program to filter out anything, any god,  or any relationship that can drag us away from Gods presence.  We must stay in the daily reading of Gods Word so that Heavens fire will continually cleanse and purify us from sin, guilt, and missing the mark of His high calling.

Lastly, we must intercede for the USA and all other nations who are suffering from the results of forsaking God and false idol worship.  We know the prayer target goal in America, how many people must return to Him to bring Heaven back dow upon earth in support and defense of "we the people".  51% may squeak out a decision the other way, but an overwhelming decision in America will thrust the enemy out of our presence.  How about 75% or greater standing for the Lord!

Will our intercession work? Samuel refused to intercede to the Lord until the people returned to the Lord in front of him.  I am interceding daily for the nations to return.  I had a powerful dream in 2008 which I recorded in my book "Warning America".  I believe the dream shows a powerful sign of the people's return to God. But in the dream, they returned after the government in America announced that they were going full Communist, they were announcing that the old America that we have known and loved is dead, and when the Dollar fails as the world reserve currency.  At this point, the people in my dream ran West as fast as they could, reacting fearfully to the horrible wake up call which their government announced.

As usual, my dream showed that the people returned to God once they had lost their nation, their property, their rights, and their money.  I believe that this dream is correct and that "we the People" shall return to the Lord. However, the governing officials will not return, and their demise will show up in my second dream of 2008, where God Himself collapses their capacity to rule.  The dreams are quite revealing. You can get the book and read the dreams at my website, www.doctordanieldaves.com.   sunny sunny  sunny

Tomorrow's Reading:
27-Apr 1 Sam. 9-10 1 Peter 5 Psalms 131-135 Proverbs 27
28-Apr 1 Sam. 11-12 2 Peter 1-2 Psalms 136-140 Proverbs 28
29-Apr 1 Sam. 13-14 2 Peter 3 Psalms 141-145 Proverbs 29
30-Apr 1 Sam. 15-16 1 John 1-2 Psalms 146-150 Proverbs 30
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down