Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 11/12 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm

12-Nov Ezekiel 29-30, Acts 1-2, Psalms 76-80, Proverbs 12

The Spirit Of Pharaoh - Banking Cartel Destroyed By God!

As you may well know, he who holds the power over the money supply doesn't care who makes the laws.  And the world bankers including the IMF and the Federal Reserve (which is no more federal than federal express) are today's world bankers who enslave the people, take their wealth and value from them, and use secret magic arts just like Pharaoh's magicians, to entrap people into Pharaoh's dark, secret, doctrines of debt.  Slavery is Pharaoh's game, and monetary debt is how people are enslaved today.  The natural Pharaoh of old Egypt is long dead, but the spirit of Pharaoh still lives and moves through controlling, satan filled, world bankers, elitists, and secret society members who are filled with the need to control people.

Ezek 30:20-26 (NIV) In the eleventh year, in the first month on the seventh day, the word of the Lord came to me:  "Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It has not been bound up for healing or put in a splint so as to become strong enough to hold a sword.  Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break both his arms, the good arm as well as the broken one, and make the sword fall from his hand.  I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.  I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.  I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh will fall limp. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he brandishes it against Egypt.  I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord."

Ezekiel 29 and 30 focuses solely on the prophecies that God will soon destroy Pharaoh.  He will break his arms, separate and divide him, catch him and his buddies like fish out of the Nile, and then leave him out on the banks to die a horrible death.  God has no mercy on Pharaoh, and historically, God has only punished Pharaoh, inflicted pain on him, and amassed his money to give to God's chosen people.  God doesn't like the Pharaoh spirit, and He always commands him to LET MY PEOPLE GO!  In the end, God will judge the banker spirit, just like he judged Pharaoh in ancient Israel's time.

We are living in an unprecidented time where you are going to see fireworks like never before.  The Pharaoh spirit has enslaved every nation with FIAT currencies that have no real value.  Pharaoh has enslaved the United States of America with the biggest debt in the history of mankind. The true debt of America stands somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 Trillion, give or take a few Trillion $$$.  The debt can't be repaid, and America will file bankruptcy one way or the other.  Her government will fail, the U.S. Dollar will fail, and America's sovereignty is at serious risk.  The world bankers, aka Pharaoh will have full control over America, her vast resources, oil, natural gas, gold reserves, farm lands, houses, businesses and more.  The Pharaoh spirit is arranging (as you read this) a legal way to seize control of America and to enslave the people through a diabolical addiction of debt.  The bankers are the crack dealers, and the American people and more importantly the nation's politicians are the crack addicts that need more and more debt to meet the need.

Be rest assured that at the end of this mess, when God brings a restitution of all things, that He will judge Pharaoh and the world bankers harshly.  Therefore if God is going to judge Pharaoh in this way, should you and I keep playing with Pharaoh and the doctrines of debt?  Our true financial salvation for the decades and centuries to come is DEBT FREE LIVING!  When Christ returns, will He set up loan programs for the people?  Will He charge interest?  If so, how much interest is godly?

The fact is that God wants us to live a DEBT FREE lifestyle in our finances, with our families, and in our hearts. We cannot afford to hold people as slaves in debt to us.  We must forgive them, forgive one another, and forgive those that have sinned against you.  If I don't forgive all who have hurt me, then I set myself up as Pharaoh and I enslave that person through my unforgiveness.  

Luke 6:37 (NIV) "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Matt 6:11-15 (NIV) Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. ' For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Do NOT take up the mantle of Pharaoh and hold people in sin, debt and slavery. God will judge every Pharaoh spirit in the land without mercy!  

If you find it hard to forgive certain individuals because of their harsh mistreatment or the deep harm that they did to you, make it a point to prioritize this issue with your pastor or mentor quickly.  You cannot move forward in life and victory without this issue being dealt with and forgiveness is complete.  And if you don't deal with this issue, then you will suffer the penalty of unforgiveness in your life.    Sad  Shocked  Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down