Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Go down

03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments Empty 03/24 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Post by Admin Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm

24-Mar Deut 19-20 Galatians 1-2 Psalms 111-115 Proverbs 24

Deut 19:14 (NIV)14 Do not move your neighbor's boundary stone set up by your predecessors in the inheritance you receive in the land the Lord your God is giving you to possess.

This entire chapter is great reading concerning the way of keeping your promised land pure and blessed by the hand of God.  This scripture commands us to remember the past, and to honor ancient boundary stones that were set in place.  Lines are set for a purpose, and the RULE OF LAW of which all constitutions are written, is a set of lines which cannot be crossed.  Without lines in the sand, boundaries, and the rule of law, lawlessness is rampant and discord, disunion, and disobedience is the new law of the land.  

Today, our godless governments and leaders are desecrating every ancient boundary stone set in place by our founding fathers.  The rule of law is in dire jeopardy, and the future of our world is bleak without ancient boundary stones.  Our leaders of many nations are guilty of moving boundary stones and seizing property, bringing the judgment of God upon themselves, and canceling the promised land inheritance from our nation who is under the rule of these law breakers.  

For instance, we have various 3 letter departments who are seizing control of farm lands, water rights, and personal property that has been owned by individuals for decades.  People's homes are being foreclosed upon.  Cypress just closed banks and seized 10% - 80% of all bank account funds, moving ancient boundary stones.  Your ancient boundary stone rights to own and bear arms is under assault.  Your right to hire whom you want is no longer your right.  We have lost multiple rights recently because godless sons of Belial are moving ancient boundary stones and taking away your private property, your rights, and freedoms.  The movements of boundary stones are so vast over the past 10 years that there is no room to write them all in this forum.

When ancient boundary stones are moved, know absolutely for certain that those moving them are under the curse of God, they are illegally seizing private property, and they are going to forfeit the land of promise for all who are trying to inhabit it.  This is serious business!  The U.S. Constitution is being dismantled and the boundary stones are being moved at unprecedented speeds.  The Constitution is effectively DEAD as Chief Supreme Court Justice Scalia announced a couple of months ago in a public speech.   He sees the movement and knows that boundary stone movement is the end of the rule of law, and God's blessing on a nation.

If you own a home and I own one beside you, it's important that we have a boundary line between us.  Maybe a fence, or a set of posts so we know where your property ends and mine begins.  You know how much lawn you need to mow, and how far out you can build your next building.  We will know who has responsibility to keep that land safe, and to what line my responsibility exists.  I will be able to pass my home on to my heirs because we know the lines that border my property and they can see the lines when they take over the maintenance of the property.

But if the lines are moved every year, how will you feel about it?  If you go out each year, and the property line keeps getting closer and closer to your house, are you going to get concerned?  I'm mowing more and more of the lawn, and I'm getting ready to put a fence up that's deep inside of your old property line, but which I now claim as my own.  How will you feel about this?  And if I keep pushing hard enough, I might be able to get you to forfeit your entire house at the time of your death, by pulling off a fast one on your heirs, convincing them that I have new access rights to your home.  

DO NOT MOVE AN ANCIENT BOUNDARY STONE!  This requires "HONOR".  Those who move stones have no honor.  If they can't honor a line in the sand, they can't honor the one who oversees the line.  Almighty God is watching every person who moves stones, and He will deny them the right to inherit the land of their forefathers.

When we move to the land of promise, remember that God is going to give you the land.  It's not because of your righteousness, but it's because of their great wickedness.  Therefore, God is going to re-write the boundaries and totally destroy those illicit, unholy, dishonorable movers of stones.  And he's going to hand you their land, all of it.  You will drive them out of it, and it shall be yours.  This is the lot of anyone who follows Christ and honors God's boundaries and lines.  Those who are dishonorable will not inherit the land.

As you move with COMPASS GUIDE, develop strong boundary stones and honor them.  Do not get outside the line, and never disregard the rule of law.  Keep yourself set on the path of God, and keep focused on the land of promise that He is taking you to.  Don't swerve to the right or left.  Don't take on the practices of the Canaanites.  Honor God and boundaries that He sets.  With this honor, God will give you more land and authority than you ever imagined, as He takes it from the unholy and profane!   cheers cheers  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
25-Mar Deut 21-22 Galatians 3-4 Psalms 116-120 Proverbs 25
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down